Episode 73

-------------------------------------------------------

Joe pushed the door open seeing an empty hallway like he expected, he could hear chatter coming from one of the rooms but he couldn't tell who is was because it was so muffled, he looks around his shoulder seeing Maddie was still behind him. He gestures her to wait where she was so he could see who was there, if it were to be something bad he wouldn't know if he could live in the house anymore but he doubted it would be anything bad. He was just taking precautions and was curious on what and who it could be. He pokes his head through the archway smiling when he saw familiar faces, his mother and two brothers.

"What are you doing here?" Joe questions as he enters the room that will be the living room, the three of them smile too sharing hugs around.

"Demi called us over so we could help you decorate the house." Nick explains as he pulls away from his hug.

"The house is beautiful." Denise states happy that all three of her sons were in a room together, not once had she witnessed all three of them together and will admit that it was overwhelming as a mother. Her nest was full for the first time in her life.

"I know and thanks guys, maybe we can get in quicker." Joe says.

"Joe?" They hear all looking towards the door seeing Maddie there confused on why Joe was talking to these people, he must know them in some way but Maddie had no idea where from. Joe motions her to come over which she does standing in front of him Joe placing his hands on her shoulders Maddie becoming a little shy.

"This is Maddie, Demi's little sister. She'll be living with us now," Joe explains everyone greeting her telling her their name Joe explaining they were his mother and brothers. "You want a tour?" Joe questions all of them nodding their head heading into the kitchen.

"This will be Maddie's room." Joe states looking at Maddie who was smiling slightly having an idea. She had never liked having her own room, when she was still living at home with her parents she would share a room with Demi, it just didn't feel the same being alone in the room and liked to have company.

"Can I share with Amelia?" Maddie inquires.

"Are you sure you want to? She's only twenty one months old, she'll be noisy at nights and so on." Joe explains wanting her to think it through.

"I'm sure, maybe I can share with the new baby girl when she's a little older too." Maddie says Joe smiling nodding his head gently.

"If you want to." Joe promises.

The day soon went by quickly everyone pitching in and either wallpapering or painting the walls. By the end they had got the majority of the house done and would come back the following day so they could give the walls a second coat of paint once it has dried. Joe and Maddie made it back to the care home after they had said goodbye to Denise, Kevin and Nick who were staying at a hotel. They would meet up in the morning for breakfast.

"Why did you call my mom and brothers in?" Joe questions taking a seat next to Demi on the couch smiling when Samuel crawls over onto his lap.

"I just thought you'd like to see them and they were happy enough to come down now  and help out so we could get everything in quicker." Demi says Joe kissing her lips gently.

"Thanks," He says Demi smiling holding his hand paying attention to the TV again but was soon disturbed by Joe again. "I love you." He vows.

"I love you too but shut up, I'm watching TV." Demi grumbles making Joe laugh, her hormones were all over the place.

--------------------------------------------------

Comments please!