Episode 77

--------------------------------------------------------

Joe woke up the next morning his eyes landing on Demi who was staring at him obviously been watching him as he slept once she had awoken from her slumber. A smile creeps along his lips after he felt Demi kiss his lips gently. Demi had slept well after waking up from her nightmare, she was glad it was but she knew that Joe would never do something like that. Her worst nightmare would be for last night's nightmare to come true. 

"Morning handsome." Demi greets. 

"Morning beautiful, did you sleep well?" Joe questions his voice groggy from just waking up. Demi nods her head gently then speaking. 

"Well after you woke me up, thanks by the way." Demi says laying her head back down on his chest Joe wrapping his arms around her shifting a large yawn. Joe closes his eyes again still being half asleep, Demi knew she had no chance of talking to him properly until he's woken up. It took a couple of minutes but they were both sat up in bed. 

"You want to tell me what happened now?" Joe questions, he was curious on what happened in her head to make her act in such away in her sleep. 

"It was just a bad dream about you and the babies. I dreamt that we lost our daughter and you didn't care because all you were doing was using me to get a son. I wanted to abort our son because of how you made me feel, it was all just messed up. I'm glad it's over." Demi admits looking down at the bed sheets. She felt like crying now just thinking about it, she never wanted to experience something like that again. She was glad he woke her up when he did otherwise she didn't know where the dream would have led her. 

"You know that will never happen Demi, I love all three of you and I wouldn't dream about not loving our daughter. She'll be perfect just like her mother." Joe explains kissing the side of her head. 

"I know that, it was just a bad experience." Demi confesses.  

"We'll have to get your mind off it then, how about we spend the afternoon in the park after we've put another coat of paint on the house?" Joe suggests. 

"Sounds good but we won't have much time will we?" Demi questions. 

"There's five pairs of hands at the house, it will get done. How about you make a picnic and we'll all meet you there for lunch?" He suggests again Demi smiling nodding her head leaning up kissing his lips gently pulling away. 

"Sounds great!" Demi exclaims.  

Demi made it to the park dot on midday pushing the stroller along the ground which held Samuel and Amelia who was begging to be let out so she could go play on the park. She parks the stroller up on the grass which was close by to the playing equipment but also close by to a bench which Demi could sit on, there wasn't a chance she'd get on the floor without struggling to get up again. She lays a picnic blanket down on the grass letting Amelia out of the front of the stroller allowing her to run off and play on the smaller parts of the playground she was still a small girl and wasn't ready for the big parts. She then lifts Samuel out sitting him down on the blanket before sitting down herself. 

"Demi!" She hears a scream turning around smiling when she sees Nick running towards her, she can't help but laugh at how goofy he was being. She shares hugs around the people she hasn't seen in a long while laughing when Joe hugs her after a hug from Maddie except he won't let her go. 

"Look how big you are! How far along are you now?" Denise questions tapping her son so he would let go of Demi. 

"Twenty three weeks so only just over half way." Demi explains pointing over to Amelia on the playground knowing Joe would want to know where she was seeing him leave at the corner of her eye. She could now catch up with Denise, Kevin and Nick knowing Joe was with Amelia.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Comments please!