Episode 3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I would never do that to you Maddie!" Demi exclaims giving her younger sister a big hug. Maddie smiles hugging back, she wanted to think that Demi would come back for her but she won't know for certain that she would but she doesn't think she would know for certain until the time came but she doesn't want it to come. She loves her big sister but she wishes that her parents were still here, she'd have them and not have to worry about Demi abandoning her. They were happy a couple of months ago but now everything is the opposite. "Your my little sister and I love you! Sure we won't see each other every day but that will just make those weekends that we do that little more special." Demi reassures Maddie nodding her head.

"I love you too and sorry again for before, I'm just scared I guess." Maddie states playing with her fingers in her lap. Demi smiles pushing her hands away holding them.

"That's normal but I'm sure the care workers are nice and make you feel welcome. I bet you'll make loads of friends, you'll be going to the same school and everything. Just where you live will be different." Demi explains kissing her forehead.

"I'll miss you Demi." Maddie mumbles.

"I'll miss you too now get some sleep, it's a big day tomorrow." Demi demands softly pulling a lock of her hair away from her face so she could see her sister's beautiful face.

"Can I sleep with you tonight? For one last time?" Maddie questions Demi smiling nodding her head as she answers her little sister.

"Sure, I'll kick Zac out the bed." Demi says making  her laugh.

The morning soon arrived everyone up bright and early ready to get Maddie's stuff in the car ready to take her to the care home. They had already been told she would have her own room until she was settled in then if she makes any friends with the girls she would be able to move into their room or vice versa. Maddie was slowly getting used to the idea of leaving Demi but was still reluctant. Maddie was sat in her room on the bed one of her old favourite stuffed animals in her hands. She was staring out at an empty room with no sheets on the bed which would probably become her niece or nephew's room when he or her is old enough to sleep in their own room.

"You ready Maddie?" Demi questions standing in the door way one hand leaning on the door frame the other on her large bump.

"Yeah, Demi can I ask you something?" Maddie questions.

"Sure what is it?" Demi questions herself taking a seat on the bed next to her younger sister.

"Will you give my niece or nephew this?" Maddie asks placing the stuffed to on Demi's lap. "From me? I don't need it anymore." Maddie states Demi not helping but smile.

"Of course I will and I'm sure they will love it." Demi replies kissing her head again.

"When will I see you again?" Maddie questions beginning to play with her fingers again worried that Demi would just say never.

"I'll call you tonight but I will probably come visit you next weekend,  let you settle in." Demi reasons Maddie nodding her head.

"Promise?" Maddie makes Demi vow.

"The only way I won't make it is if the baby decides to come early okay?" Demi questions.

"That's not promising." Maddie warns making Demi laugh. They spend a couple of minutes together just talking for the last time living together. Demi can't deny how much she will miss Maddie,  it will be so quiet around the house without her but just until her son or daughter arrived. Then the house would be loud and messy again. She was looking forward to becoming a mother but she just wished that she would still be able keep Maddie in the house but she just didn't have time to care for a newborn baby as well as her little sister. She really truly thought that she was doing the best thing by her younger sister and baby boy or girl.

-----------------------------------------------------

I haven't had any comments on this story yet so if I don't get any now I will just delete the story off Wattpad all together.