Chapter Six

Sakari's POV

The next morning, I walked beside Iroh as he was headed to the Prince's room to give him some bad news, I honestly just wanted to see his reaction. Iroh stopped at the door and took a breath before opening it.

"The only reason you should be interrupting me is if you have news about the Avatar." Zuko told his uncle calmly.

He was sitting cross legged in front of some candles.

"Well, there is news, Prince Zuko." Iroh said, stepping into the room. "But you might not like it. Don't get too upset."

"Uncle, you taught me that keeping a level head is a sign of a great leader. Whatever you have to say, I'm sure I can take it." Zuko said.

This should be good.

"We have no idea where the Avatar is." Iroh stated.

The flames from the candles suddenly burst upwards as Zuko became enraged.

"What?" He yelled.

"You really should open a window in here." Iroh said, fanning himself and me.

"Give me the map." Zuko snatched the map from his uncle and examined it.

"There has been multiple sighting of him, but he is impossible to track down." Iroh told him.

"How are we gonna find him?" Zuko asked. "He is clearly a master of evasive manoeuvring."

This made me laugh as I leant back against the wall.

"What's so funny?" Zuko yelled at me.

"I'm sorry." I said, still chuckling. "It's just that... Knowing my brother, they probably have no idea where they're going."

"I need to train." Zuko said to his uncle, ignoring me once again.

I followed him to the ships deck, curious to see some Firebending training. I sat by the edge of the ship and watched Zuko train with his master, it was quite boring to be honest.

"Do something cool!" I yelled to the two Firebenders.

Zuko shot a fireball near me, it landed by my feet making me scramble to get up.

"Oh yeah? I can do that too" I stated.

I bended some water from the ocean and shot it at Zuko's feet, freezing it so that the Prince was stuck. Zuko glared at me and melted the ice, he faced me and got into a fighting stance.

"You wanna do this? Then let's do this." He said angrily.

He sent a burst of fire towards me without warning but I dodged to the side and sent a water whip his way, wrapping it around his arm and pulling him to the ground. He growled as he jumped back to his feet, he punched three rapid fire fireballs at me and then swung his body around, shooting fire from his foot. I dodged the punches but was burnt a little from the kick, making me mad. I bended a huge wave of water from the ocean and sent it shooting towards him as sharp icicles. I saw fear in his eyes as the icicles were about it impale him, but I stopped them just in time, letting the water fall onto the ships deck.

"You think I'd actually kill you?" I asked when I saw the look on his face. "I'm not a monster."

"Alright, you two, that's enough now. Dinner is ready." Iroh said as he walked over to us. "Are your burns ok, Sakari?"

"It'll be fine in just a minute." I told him as I bended some water onto my arm and healed the burns. "See? All better."

*****