Chapter Four

Zuko's POV

The morning after we lost the Avatar, I walked onto the ships deck, happy to find that we were free of the snow.

"We need to take the ship in for repairs." I stated to my crew before leaving the deck again.

I felt the ship start moving as I walked down the hallway to the room my Uncle had given the Water Tribe girl. I got to the door and knocked loudly. No answer.

"Girl! Answer me." I knocked again, louder this time.

When she still didn't answer me, I threw the door open in anger, only to find her meditating on the bed.

"Just because you're mediating doesn't mean you can't hear me." I raised my voice to her.

I shot a fireball at the wall in frustration. She didn't even flinch. I got closer to her and poked her arm, but it was like she was completely out of it.

"Go get my Uncle." I told the guard at the door.

I wanted to know what she was doing, and Uncle Iroh usually had the answer to things like this. A few minutes passed before my Uncle appeared at the door.

"Uncle. What is she doing?" I asked, anger evident in my voice.

Uncle Iroh looked at the girl, before looking back at me.

"My best guess would be meditating." Uncle Iroh replied, a small smile on his face.

"I know that!" I yelled. "What I mean is why isn't she responding to me."

Uncle Iroh got closer to her and inspected her closely, before lifting up one of her eyelids. Her eye had a very light glow to it which confused me greatly.

"I think she is in the Spirit World." Uncle Iroh stated.

*****

Sakari's POV

"Tui, no offense, but this has felt like a REALLY long lesson." I said. "I think it might be morning and I've gotten no sleep."

"Yes, I think you're right." Tui responded. "I was just about to finish up this lesson anyway. Goodbye Sakari."

I pulled my spirit back to my body and opened my eyes to find Prince Zuko leaning against the wall in my room.

"Finally." He said in his raspy voice.

"What are you doing in here?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"I have questions." He stated.

"Oh?" I replied.

"Where is the Avatar headed?" He asked, like he actually expects me to tell him.

"I don't know and I wouldn't tell you even if I did." I spat.

It was true, I had no idea where they were going. Part of me hoped they were trying to figure out a way to get me off this ship, but the other part of me hoped they were getting as much distance between them and Zuko as possible.

"You're lying." Zuko said, getting closer to me. "Tell me where they're going."

"I. Don't. Know." I repeated, getting in his face.

He let out a groan of frustration and shot a fireball at the wall.

"Fine. Tell me what you were doing just now then." He said, changing the subject.

"I don't have to tell you anything, Prince hothead." I responded; my arms still crossed.

"Were you in the Spirit World?" He asked.