Chapter 9

"Alright everyone listen up!" I shouted as I jumped on top of an unoccupied table for four people.

Everyone in the bar looked at me in surprise while Naofumi gave me an Are you crazy! look. With a huge grin on my face, I continued shouting "I challenge every one of you here to a drinking contest which is five silver coins per person." "The rules are simple, if I win I get to keep your coins, However, if the person after you wins they get to keep all the coins of the people that lost to me and the coins I owe them." I then jumped down from the table and took a seat on one of the four chairs "Now who's ready to drink until they drop!" I shouted excitedly. The whole bar cheered and most of the men (with a few females here and there) got up from their tables and approached me, accepting my challenge.

"Naofumi get your ass over here and be the referee for my little contest." I said turning to him. Naofumi looked at me with a raised eyebrow "Do I have a choice?" he asked. "Nope!" I said with an grin.

Naofumi sighed and gave his only party member an apologetic smile and walked over to stand between me and my enemy and ten silver coins in the middle. "Alright, both drinkers ready?" he asks and put his left arm up in the air. Me and the man I'm drinking against, place our full wine mugs in front of each other waiting for Naofumi to give the signal. "And...Go!" Naofumi said and brought down his arm, at the same time we began chugging. 

It wasn't until I beat the 10th person who challenges me, did I quite the competition and started demanding music (there's also a possibility I may be a little bit drunk)

"This place is too quiet and boring if you ask me, so let's fix that." I said as I grabbed Naofumi's hand and walked over to some instruments I spotted in the corner with a small indoor stage.

"So Naofumi which instrument do you play?" I ask as I look at the three instruments that lay on the corner of the small indoor stage, there was a flute, bongos,  and a ukulele.

Naofumi lightly blushed and rubbed the back of his head "I don't know how to play an instrument." he said, "That's fine we can always ask someone else." I said with a grin.

"I know how to play the flute." a female voice said. We turned around and saw it was Naofumi's only party member. "You do?...that's perfect!" I said beaming at her and giving her the flute. "Now all we need to do is find two more people who know how to play the bongos and the ukulele."I said and just as I was about to leave I turned around and gave her an apologetic smile "I'm sorry for being rude, but what's your name?" I ask her. She gave me a friendly smile and said "My name is Myne, Myne Melromore."

I gave her a smile "Thanks again Myne and it's nice meeting you." I said as I started to walk away to find more people to play the remaining instruments. "It's nice meeting you too!" she called out before I disappeared from her sight. I soon came back with two other people with me a woman who said she knows how to pay the bongos and a man who said he was quiet skill with the ukulele.

Once everyone was set they started playing a catchy song and I went around the IIn and started dancing my cares away.

As the song plays I jump on top of a table and did a little tap dance while jumping and slapping my hand against my knee-high boots causing everyone to cheer. I then jump off the table and tap and twirl towards a lady and had her dance with me. I then started to go around the bar having everyone who looks nice dance along with the tun. I then twirled my way to Naofumi who was leaning against the wall, smiling as he watches everyone having a good time.

When he was within my reach I grabbed both of his hands and started to pull him towards the place where everyone was dancing. "What are you doing Angelica?"  he hissed as he tried to get away from my grasp but instead I grip harder. "What does it look like I'm doing, I'm having you participate in the dance party because you looked so sad and lonely in the corner." I said looking at him with a bit of concern on my face.

Naofumi then hesitated and look at the side and mutter "I don't know how to dance." he said looking at the ground.  I look at him and started laughing "And don't see how that is funny." Naofumi said with a hint of annoyance and lightly glared at me. I look at him and smile "I think it's funny because the one thing I love most about dancing is that you could move anyway way you want. There's no rules or steps when it comes to dancing you just do it ." I said with a wide smile. "Now come on." I said and grabbed both of his hands and led him towards the dancing crowd, failing to notice the light pink blush on his cheeks.

For almost the rest of the night me, Naofumi, the people in the IIn, and eventually Itsuki, and Motoyasu dance, laugh and drink (Naofumi insisted on drinking water) the night away until we all called it a night. I crawled into my bed with a satisfied and tired smile on my face from my successful party and thought 'Maybe being stuck in this world isn't as bad as I thought it would be.' before almost instantly passing out on my ever so soft pillow.

Little did I know that tomorrow morning will prove to me how wrong I really was.