Chapter 20

At that moment I felt several tik marks form on my forehead "Yo, what do you mean you?! we've been waiting for you guys for about a week now and here you are, saying 'yo' so casually as if YOU'VE BEEN HERE THIS ENTIRE TIME!" I yelled angrily at them, as Vanessa tries her best to hold me back so I didn't kill them.

"R-right, sorry about that, but since all of us were pretty far from XXXX XXXX village the fastest we could get here was about a week or 2, so I suggest you calm down a bit," Naofumi said seriously.

"Oh," I said and stopped fighting Vanessa's grip on me "Hehe, sorry about that," I said sheepishly, but then notice a certain female right next to Naofumi. She looked about 18 years old and her height was about over Naofumi's shoulder, she had caramel-brown hair that stopped right below her bottom, caramel-brown raccoon ears, and tail, and bright red eyes. She wore a white sleeved, red and black dress that had a white skirt underneath that stopped right above her knees, brown boots that went up to her knees, and brown gloves that had a bit of silver around the wrist.

 She wore a white sleeved, red and black dress that had a white skirt underneath that stopped right above her knees, brown boots that went up to her knees, and brown gloves that had a bit of silver around the wrist

"Say, Naofumi, who is this?" I asked him before he could answer though the girl spoke up. "My name is Raphtalia and I'm master-um I mean, I'm Naofumi's trusty sword," she said happily. I raised an eyebrow for a sec then smiled warmly "Well my Name is Angelica the Dagger hero and I'm also Naofumi's only friend, It's nice to meet you Raphtalia." I said and offered my hand to her. "It's nice to meet you too," Raphtalia exclaimed and shook my hand.

Naofumi then cleared his throat and we both turned our attention to him "Right, now that you two know each other it's about time to solve the problem at hand." he said seriously. "He's right," I said and turned to the rest of the heroes and their parties "You all know why you're here, but just in case, the reason I called you guys is because the Gobline king has not only been harassing the villagers but also been slowly killing them all because of a curse that is preventing this land from producing products goods, which is their only source of money."

"Not only that but in order to to have hope that this village will not crumble to pieces is to kill the source of the curse, which so happens to be the Gobline king, and all of his followers that will be protecting him. I definitely can't do this alone and I need the powers of the four of you to bring hope to this fallen village, so I beg you..."

I said and suddenly bowed, surprising them all " Please help this village, I know I'm in no position to ask for your guy's help, especially after what happened back at the castle, but if you're not going to do it for me then at least do it for the people who live here!" A huge silence befell the room as they looked at me, still in a bowing position.

They then looked at each other and had a silent agreement before looking back at me "When you put it that way, it's hard to say no without looking bad." Motoyasu said while sheepishly scratching his cheek. I quickly raised my head and looked at them with shock "You mean..." "We'll help you, Angelica." Rai cheerfully declared "And stand up, there's no need to be so formal." Naofumi said calmly while giving a sideways glance.

I felt a huge burst of hope and relief explode in my chest as they all looked at me with a semi smirk or smile "Thank you, thank you guys so much." I said and gave them a wide, grateful smile.