Chapter 4

"Well pardon me if I'm being rude your majesty, but how exactly do we go home if we stop the Calmaity  Wave?" I ask him.

"To answer your question Dagger Hero. In return for you five defending my kingdom and our world, your weapons have the ability to send you back to your world. However, you could choose to stay here and be recognized and treated as hero's for the rest of your lives." the king said looking at all of us.

"Does that answer your question?" the king asks facing me. I nodded in response and the king went back to looking at all five of us.

"Alright if that's all, I would like the five of you to return here in the morning so you can all form a party of volunteers I have gathered, so they can help you with not only the increase of your power but with the missions you may get in the mere future." the king announce.

"Why can't all five of us just form one party?" I ask the king. The king then turns to me and said " Well you see if all the five hero's form a party the weapons will reject each other and you won't be able to gain any experience at all."

When I heard the king's response it only confuses me even further 'Why would the weapons reject each other when they cover almost every weak point they have when they work together?'  I thought.

Before I  got the chance to question the king again.  He ordered his servants to escort all of us to the rooms we were staying in tonight and bid us all a goodnight.

....................................................................................................................................

Sorry for making this chapter so short but I'll do my best to make longer chapter's in the near future.

But until then, I bid you all a farewell

~Insane_4_Anime