ABC Cup

Misuku's P.O.V
"Class,may I please get your attention?" Minami-sensei said,so we all stopped what we were doing to listen to her "There will be no classes tomorrow and next week."

"EEEEHHHH!?!?"

"Why not?"

"Did something happen to the school?"

"Are you leaving!?"

Was what everyone was asking our teacher.

"Now,now,kids.There won't be classes because of the upcoming event our school has."

"What event?"

"Our school's yearly Aibo Buddy Cup,of course!" Minami-sensei cheered,we then heard something slam a table,when we looked we saw Zehira standing up from her desk with her hands on the table.

"It's already that time of year!?" Zehira asked.

"Yes,Zehira-chan.Your brother won the event last year,correct?"

Zehira nodded "Zanya,Akatsuki and Tsukikage have been training extra hard the whole month! I thought it was nothing,but now I know it's actually to train themselves to win again this year!"

"Hey,Tetsuya can win too,y'know! Mr.Baku just redesigned his deck a few days ago,I'm sure he has a chance to win!" Tame shouted.

"Even so,no one can beat Big Z! He's the top ranked fighter in the whole 6th Grade!"

"That doesn't mean Tetsu-nii can't win against him!"

The two started to fight,we wanted to stop it but...well...we aren't good at that stuff.

"Girls,please,don't fight! What will your brothers say about this?" They both stopped fighting,and looked kinda sad...

"Sorry Ms.Minami..."

"Anyway,just give these slips to your parents and guardians after school.If they have any questions,tell them to come to me,alright?"

"Hai~!"

~Timeskip~
I was sitting in front of the computer while waiting for my big brother to come home...I looked at the time and saw that it was already eight o' clock,making me sigh.

'I guess he's extra busy today...' I thought,Buddy Police business is really hard to deal with...

I took out the letter Ms.Minami told us to give and just put it on the table beside me while I watched cat videos online.

"Misuku-chan,are you going to join the Aibo Buddy Cup thing?" I heard Sakura ask.

"No...only 4th graders and above can join the tournament..."

"Aawww man! Buddyfighting in a tournament would've been so cool!" Yuki said.

"Misuku's young,I doubt she'll even have a CHANCE to win against those older kids!"

"Yura's right guys,besides,I don't even have a rank when it comes to Buddyfight...mostly because I'm still a little kid..."

I gave out another huff,then just screamed in frustration.

"I WANNA GROW OLDER ALREADYYYYYY!!!!!"

"But why?" Sakura asked.

"Because if I'm older,I'd be participating in Buddyfight Tournaments,have super cool adventures and even help out at the Buddy Police!" I shouted,then I went off the computer-chair and started to roll on the ground "Why must I be so young!?"

"There's no point in going through a tantrum about it..." Yuki said,then she started to pat my head "Look at the bright side,your having tons of fun being a little kid with your friends,right?"