Photon Metal

Misuku's P.O.V
A blonde?

"I'm okay miss." I said as I stood up and dusted my new black dress.

"Kayaydaaaaay~! How could you bully a little girl?" Someone from behind her whined,I looked and saw Kokichi!

"K-Kokichi-san?! Why are you here?"

"Oh,your brother asked me to get ya'.He said you guys were going home."

"R...Really?"

"Yup,so follow me!" Kokichi then put my hands by his waist,and we started to walk like a train.

"Choo-choo! Make way for the Kokiku express!" Kokichi said while pretending to pull on the train's whistle and combining our names together.

We then reached the front gates,where my big brother was talking to Zehira's big brother,Zanya.

"Last stop,Tasuku Ryuenji! Everybody off!" Kokichi said after pulling my hands away from him,I then ran up to my brother.

"Onii-chan! Kokichi is really nice!" I said while hugging him.

"Oh? I didn't know."

"WHAT DOES THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!?"

"Tasuku! You need to go,now!" I heard Cherry call us,Tasuku grabbed a broom-stick,pick me up and started to run towards where we came from...but Tasuku stopped and looked at Zanya.

"You have a month to think about your answer,I'm sure that would be enough time." Tasuku said before flying off the ground.

~Timeskip~
Misuku's P.O.V
We were finally back home...the only problem now is that Tasuku was fighting with our two sisters and since our apartment was small...me and my other brother had to lock ourselves in the bathroom.

"Taichi...why are they fighting?"

"Whaaaaat? They're not fighting,they're just um...talking adult."

"Then shouldn't you be there too? Aren't you an adult?"

"Someone has to stay and be a kid like you...and unsurprisingly Tasuku refuses to."

I looked at Yoshino and Yoshinon,did all this witch stuff make my family mad? Then,there was knock on the door.When it opened,Tasuku was there.

"See this Yukina-nee-san? Misuku is the result of me being a responsible brother-!"

"NOT TELLING US ABOUT THE STRUGGLES YOUR GOING THROUGH IS BEING A RESPONSIBLE BROTHER!?"

"YES!!!"

"Can you guys fight somewhere else? There's a kid here y'know." Taichi-nii-san said while holding back Tasuku and Bliss holding back Yukina.

"Can't you all just end it here for today?" Jack said,but then he continued.

"We've all had it rough,I suggest we all just sleep on this."

I looked at my two brothers,then my two sisters.Yukina sighed.

"I seriously thought about wanting to just let you fix all of this to teach you a lesson...but then I remembered that your my little brother and that I'd feel bad in the end."

"Yukina,I CAN fix this on my own...you just won't let me."

"That's because we love you Tasuku,we don't want to give all the burden to you.That's why I offered to at least take Misuku with me-"

"The only problem is that your not giving me any burden at all...I wanted this.I wanted to join the buddy police,I wanted to live on my own and most importantly I wanted to raise Misuku.If you really want to help me,then support me."