Please...

Tasuku's P.O.V
"Ku...Tasuku...Tasuku!" Someone said,I shot my eyes open and sat up immediately...then a headache hit me.

"What...happened?" I asked while holding my head with one hand.

"Blisstina used the remote to signal us that something happened...you know...the one I gave to all of you? Someone set up a barrier around here so we couldn't get in nor out...we had to use different types of Infiltration Spells so it took us a little bit longer than we hoped." A girl said so I looked to see who it was,and much to my surprise,it was big sis Yukina!

"Onee-chan!? Shouldn't you be at London?" I asked shocked to see my eldest sister.

"You must be surprised to see us here...we we're supposed to surprise you guys in a happy way but...I guess fate has other plans." A boy said,I looked around to find the source of the sound...it came from the person sitting next to Bliss...it was Taichi Onii-san!

"Taichi,I thought you were at Paris." I said while looking at the said boy.

"Yeah...but I have some business to take care of so here I am."

We all just stared at each other not knowing what else to say...then I remembered the events from earlier.

"Misuku...holy shit,where is she!?" I exclaimed,our buddies then started to wake up,but Yuki just gave me a confused look.

"What? I thought she's at Daycare."

"She got kidnapped!" Blisstina randomly exclaimed,fully awake.

"What!? By who?" Taichi asked,I didn't feel like saying her name so I went with description.

"You know,the white haired girl that's just a year older than me?"

"Y-You don't mean..."

"You are absolutely correct Taichi-Oniisan...she's the one and only."

"Oh dear...she was such a sweet girl back then." Yukina said.

"And now...she looked like an empty shell...a soulless doll you may say." Blisstina said.

"Before I forget,I got this note from the floor...its for Tasuku and it has...well...HER handwriting." Taichi said as he offered me the note,I took it and started to read.

Dear Tasuku

Can you remember me? Of course you do...how in the world could you forget your Favorite playmate?
Anyways,I'll save you that formality crap you hate,listen her and listen good,I have your sister,Misuku and if you don't come at our PLAYGROUND you better expect a corpse party,your little sister takes the spotlight! You have until midnight,come when the sun is finally out to make things more interesting...you should also refrain from coming with other people...you know I don't like seeing people that are uninvited its just rude...I might get mad...you know? That's all my dearest young prince.

With Love
R.Ryuenji~♥️

I couldn't help but cringe just by seeing her initials...and the heart at the end was making me wish it was never even invented,same with the word love actually.

"What are we gonna do?" Taichi asked,I then started to fold the paper into a plane.

"We give her what she wants,its as simple as that." I said then threw the plane to make it fly.

"Are you even listening to yourself? We can't just GIVE you to her!" Bliss protested.

"Why not? I've been dealing with her for years without ANY of your help." I said as I started to stand up.

"Tasuku...please...its easier said than done." Taichi said as he approached me,but the more steps he take the more I stepped back.

"If I don't come who knows what'll happen to her...she used to just kidnap me or something,there are also times when she would just go and take some people in my group...I never knew she had the guts to mess with little kids."

"Tasuku you are one of the bravest boys I know...but we don't want you getting hurt,let US take care of th-!" Before Yukina could even finish her sentence,I cut her off.

"STOP TREATING ME LIKE A KID!!! I know what I'm doing and I know what everyone's capable of...I can handle situations without you even being there...because you were NEVER THERE.You keep saying you got my back but you NEVER did...you were never there when I needed you the most...you all left me to strive on my own ever since I was 9 years old...your one of the reasons why I had to grow up faster...you all left so much on my shoulders without you even knowing it...and now your trying to tell me you can handle this more than I could? You haven't even fought with Rika for gods sake,you haven't even seen her or heard of her for 8 years! So don't try to stop me from what I'm about to do...because you don't have the rights to do so." I said then ran back up to my apartment,trying my best to not cry in front of them...to show them I'm not the cry-baby little brother I used to be.

After slamming the door shut,locking it in the process,I proceeded to change my clothes.I put on my white cap then changed into a black hoodie,dark red shorts and a pair of black snickers with white laces.I heard bangs and shouts at the door,coming from my siblings and our buddies,I then looked at the clock and it was already 5:30 pm.

"You were out for that long?" Frisk asked,with his arms crossed,I just shrugged at him.

"I guess so...at least that factory is about 20 minutes on foot." I said as I stretch a little bit,preparing to jump from our balcony to the ground before they get in the room.

"Yeah,if you run for it." Frisk said then followed it with a yawn...but then he continued.

"Just make this quick,I need some shut eye."

"But Frisk,you can sleep while I'm dealing with her."

"Oh yeah? For as far as I know when you two last faced each other two years ago,I had to take over just to make sure your head doesn't get chopped off...literally." He said with a smirk,I just rolled my eyes.

"Yeah,yeah,your my life saver and so on and so fort...now come on,I got a sister to save."

"Again."

"Yes Frisk,again...but at least it gives extra excitement in my life." I said then jumped from the balcony and just as I did,Taichi had already kicked down the door.

"TASUKU NO!!!" They all said in unison,but it was to late,I was already on the ground and started to make a run for it.

"So far so good,do you think we can get her back before bedtime?"

"Tasuku you gullible little shit,that's what your worried about? Her bedtime,when she's about to die in the hands of her own relative?"

"She's not gonna die! Not on my watch." I said as I ran faster to where we always meet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll let you guys think who's R.Ryuenji
So yeah comment on what you think the R means
See you soon~