The Life In Their School

(Listen To Vid Please!)

Misuku's P.O.V
Right after I turned the corner I immediately putted my hood on,made my face into a poker face and kept my head down.I reached the escalator with ease then a bunch of girls bumped into me when I got out of the escalator which also resulted to my pink bunny plushy,Yoshino and my white bunny puppet,Yoshinon to fall out of my belt,so I grabbed Yoshinon and put him in my pocket of my belt at my left side at the front of my stomach and when I tried to get Yoshino in the place where he is strapped,well when his on the right side of me he kinda looks like even his wearing a belt,3 girls almost stepped on him so I went above him and they stepped on me which made me winced in pain.

"Oh sorry I thought you were part of the side walk." Said by my number 1 bully and my classmate,Princess Diamond.

"Yeah,you should know your place you trash." Said by one of her friends and also my classmate,Sara Hazami.

"You really should just die!" Said by her final friend and classmate as well,Ericka Kobayashi.They're from America and they're family's are really rich so they don't mind stepping on others,mostly me for some reason.I started to get up in a kneeling position and I stayed quiet like I always do.

"Who told you to get up?!" Princess said as she kicked me by the heart so I laid down on the ground and trying to catch my breath,children came to round us up a few steps away but non of them are helping me since they know what there family can do to them.

"That's more better,now...we want you too do our homework and we want a perfect score AND it has to be finished before the bell or the subject of the homework starts,you have to do it or else.Do I make my self clear?" Princess said while holding her hips then someone spoke.

"That's enough!" It was a sound of a boy older than us.

"You shouldn't hurt her go away!" I heard a girl said.

"Yeah bro you shouldn't even hurt her she's doing nothing to you!" After a new boy said that I turned my head to see a boy with black and red hair wearing a sun t-shirt and a blue small jacket,a girl with purple hair,glasses and donut looking lamps on her head and a boy with brown hair and has a tool box.

"Why should we?! Don't make my daddy come here and get you three expelled!" Said by Princess the girl with lamps on her haid lit the lamps up.

"Well...if you want me to tell you the truth your family actually is one of the supporters of my family's business and we support them back so...you can't do anything to us Diamond since your family needs us more than we need them!" The girl with lamps said so cleverly,I just looked at them with wide eyes 'Why are they helping me? Do they need something from me? But they seem to be really nice...' I thought to myself,then Princess and her friends walked away very angry then someone held out there hand for me to take.

"Hey are you ok?" I looked up to see the boy with red and black hair,I nodded my head.

"I'm Gao,Gao Mikado! Nice to meet you little girl!" Gao said.

"I'm Kuguru Uki! Nice to meet you!" Said by the girl with lamps.

"And I'm Baku! Baku Omori!" The boy with the tool box said.

"You don't have to do what they want,ok?" Gao said.

"If they pick on you again tell us." Kuguru said with a smile.

"Before we forget,what's your name?" Baku said so I faced him,took out Yoshinon,put him on and putted my head down.

"I'm Yoshinon! And my pink friend is Yoshino! While my owner here is Misuku!" Yoshinon said with his original deep but cute voice.