Halloween Special!

Misuku's P.O.V
Finally! Its my favorite time of the year,next to Christmas and my and Tasuku's B-day,Tricksters Eve! Or more likely known as...HALLOWEEN! Think of ALL the candy we can get?! Mostly at the end of candy count! Which I will win.

"Misuku are you done yet?" Tasuku asked through my bedroom door.

"Almost done Hatter!" I said to Tasuku while fixing my dress.I then ran out of the room and pulled Tasuku down the stairs almost making us both trip in the process.

"What a cute little match you two made!" Yuki and Sakura said at the same time.The two twins are dressed as girl versions of tweedle dee and tweedle dum.

"Yeah! But why is Tasuku coming again? He said he won't be doing any trick or treating,right?" Yura asked with crossed arms.He was dressed as the White Rabbit and yes he was wearing a bunny headband.

"His coming since he would look after Misuku." Jack said facing the male fairy-mouse.Jack is dressed as the Cheshire Cat.

"Even though I know Misuku can look after herself...I can't let her out in the season if tricking." Tasuku said while holding my hand tighter. Tasuku was dressed as the Mad Hatter while holding a broken teacup.

"Hehehe...season of tricking." I said with a slight giggle.I was dressed as Alice...but my blue hair is down and my hair isn't blonde.To be more specific our theme this year was Alice In Wonderland.

"Let's go,since its a HAPPY,HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!" I said,I the took Tasuku's hadn again,snagged my pumpkin basket,then went out.

"There are even more spirits than I assumed..." Tasuku said looking at the spirits and monsters that are TOTALY real...seriously...they're real.

"Can they harm anyone?" I asked while looking up at Tasuku.

"No one else can see or touch them but witches...but if they do any harm to anyone here in our world...they'll be vanished for good...maybe even be sent to the sinx or even worse...but only an ML Witch can do that." Tasuku said eyeing all the monsters we passed by.

"Aren't you an ML Witch?" I asked.

"I am...but I can't just randomly catch these guys when there are so many people here...it endangers other witches who are in hiding."

"ML Means what again?"

"ML is short for Magic Law,there two more other kinds of witches...its MS or Magic Spell and CM or Card Magic."

"And I'm learning how to be a CM Witch like Cherry-chan! Right?" I said with a smile.

"Ye- Wait is that...?" Tasuku stopped himself when he landed his eyes on someone from across the street.I looked at the person as well and noticed it was two boys,one with black hair and purple tips and the other having orange hair.

"Who's that?" Jack asked...I was surprised even Jack didn't know the boy my brother was looking at.

"Miku stay here,Hey Kokichi,Riley look here!" He said then crossed the road.

"Kokichi and Riley...why don't we know them?" I asked Jack as my brother chatted with the two said boys.

"I don't know...your brother never introduced or at least mentioned those two...its also my first time seeing them as well."

"How can that be? Your with Tasuku 24/7/365!" Sakura exclaimed.

"Not really...we're not together during his summer and winter breaks,remember?"

"Oh yeah! Onii-chan always sends me to live with one of our other siblings while Jack goes back to Dragon World during summer and winter breaks so he can go stay at a friends house!"