A New Buddy?

(please listen to vid!)

~Time Skip At 3rd Period~
Tasuku's P.O.V
It was now English and it's already 3rd period.I was looking outside the window with my face on my rightpalm since I was at the back by the window,there are 5 rows and 6 seats at each row inside our classroom.Yuki is at the front in the 3rd row,Shino is at the second front at the 1st row,Akane is at the middle seat at the 2nd row,Haruka at the second back at the 4th row,while I was...well you know...at the very back of the 5th row,if it's vertically.I wasn't really paying attention to the teacher since that was already thought to me by my eldest sister,Yukari Ryuenji but she doesn't live with us for reasons.

"Ryuenji will you please make these words into a sentence." My teacher,Mrs.Althea Watanabe,called me out which made me go out of my daze and went to answer the question.When I finished,I went back at my sit then gazed at the window again,I heard my teacher sigh then went back to teaching 'I wonder what's been happening to Misuku...I should probably ask her about school late-.' I was snapped out of my thoughts again when my communicator started to blink green light,so I putted my index and middle finger on it.

"Tasuku we need you to deliver a core deck case to Aibo Academy at the Elementary Division to a boy named Gao Mikado,this instant." I heard Miss.Stella say.

"Understood." I said quietly then removed my fingers from the communicator then raised my hand.

"Teacher may I be excused? I have to do something at the buddy police." I said,the teacher nodded so I ran out of the classroom,but when I was at no ones sight I used my Esper powers to get to the entrance of my school quicker.When I was at the entrance I pulled Jack out of my pocket.

"Let's get to work Jack." I said then Jack went out of his card so I changed into my buddy police uniform before flying to Aibo Academy.

~Time Skip At Aibo~
Still Tasuku's P.O.V
Me and Jack reached Aibo Academy,Elementary Division and that's where we saw Drum Bunker Dragon with I assume is Gao Mikado which is a boy with black and red hair.We landed near the two and that's when a bunch of students round us up.

"Well I guess in the future I should have you come in on your miniform,huh?" I said to Jack while looking at the other students sweat dropping.

"Yes...but I refuse." Jack said.

"But it refused~." Said by an annoying someone that only I can hear and see even though his with me 24/7 but I'll say who he is later.

"Seriously?" I said in my mind a bit pissed since whatever I say in my mind he can hear if he just wanted,that's the same with me to him.Later on a girl with pink hair came to us with a microphone and she introduced herself as Paruko Nanana and then she pulled out her buddy Takosuke and climbed on the U.F.O and came to me and Jack and asked if I was here because of my job or for her.

"She's bound to be a fan girl of yours." Said by the boy only I can see and hear,his name is Frisk,his my age and his a ghost,well to be honest his growing up even if his a ghost because his attached to my soul and whatever I can feel he can feel it too,from the tips of my toes to the edge of my tongue,if you know what I mean,he looks exactly like me but he has dark blue hair and doesn't have a strand of hair in a curl like me,he also has dark red eyes and pink oval like cheeks,he wears a lime colored sweater with a thick yellow line going around it,brown shorts and boots.I met him in a place where I can't tell you but I can tell you how we met and it's because the second I landed on a bed of golden flowers that's when his soul got attached to mine,no one knows about this besides us two and we don't even know how our souls got attached it just HAPPENED and until now he keeps on saying This situation is hard to swallow or Please tell it's a bad dream I can't really blame him for saying does words since HIS the one being dragged like a dog every now and then,aaannnnd because he hates humanity for a reason that I don't know.

"Maybe." I said in my mind so only he can hear.I then gave Gao his core deck case,I was about to leave but Gao then challenged me too a buddyfight to train him.

"This guy sure did lost his marbles,I mean...your more experienced than him and yet he challenged you too a buddyfight." Frisk said.

"You don't know...he might win the buddyfight." I said in my head

"And if he doesn't?" Frisk asked.

"Let's just wait and see...there is a saying called a twist in fate you know." I said in my mind then Frisk just sighed and nodded.I accepted but a teacher said we have to get back to class,so I also said that I'll be going but a guy with some sort of green vegetable hair and glasses said we could buddyfight after school so I accepted but then my communicator started blinking again so I putted my fingers on it.

"Tasuku we need you to deliver another core deck case still at Aibo but this time at the Nursery Division at the front of the classroom or building 2-starlight." I heard Miss.Stella said.

"Roger tha-." Before I could finish I heard Mr.Takihara's voice from the communicator.

"Scratch that,you'll have to bring 6 core deck cases at the same spot." Mr.Takihara said.

"O-Ok." I said.

"Sorry Gao but I have to go." I said then I started to fly to the Nursery division.

"I'll be back at the time of the match!" I said looking by my shoulder,I saw Gao waved at me with a smirk so I gave my own smirk before turning my head straight at where I'm about to go.

~Time Skip At The Nursery Division~
Still Tasuku's P.O.V
Me and Jack reached the Nursery Division after a couple of hours then me and Jack landed but was shocked on what we just saw...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CLIFFHANGER!
Sorry if this was short and all but I did my best!
MAKE SURE YOU VOTE AND FOLLOW ME!
BYE!