The Troublesome Classmate

(Listen To Vid!)

Tasuku's P.O.V
I got back to my class in the middle of 4th period so I had to use the door from the back of my class and when I opened the door all eyes we're on me.

"Sorry to be late Mam." I said then bowed.

"*Sigh* Just go back to your seat." My teacher said so I then sighed.

"Yes...Mam." I said then I went to my seat and continued to NOT really listen to the lesson since I already know this and just gaze out the window.

~Time Skip At Lunch~
Still Tasuku's P.O.V
The bell rang signaling lunch so I packed my things and was about to go out of the door until someone call me out.

"H-Hey Tasuku-kun...d-do you want to have l-lunch together?" Said by the popular diva,Ahmya Sato,I've been seeing through her since day 1,her gig is to act all shy around me to be my friend and earn popularity and all in all to REALLY be my girlfriend since she claimed to have liked me and from her actions it looks like it's true,believe me I know,one of the reasons on why I know is because I heard her talk garbage about my classmates and everyone else,even my sister since she claimed that She's a bother to her PLANS on having ME. to be honest I actually despise her since the people I hate the most are people who manipulate others and LIARS and she's both of those things which makes me hate her more but I have to hide that hate for reasonable reasons.I looked at my friends who was just right behind her who I saw was glaring daggers at her so I gave her a fake smile.

"Sorry Ahmya but I have plans,see yah." I turned my back on her without a second thought and left the classroom,closed the door behind me and walked a few steps away from the classroom door.

"Frisk,go check." I said in a whisper,Frisk did as he told and checked the classroom and since his a ghost he can go through walls and doors.

"You sure made her blood boil...do you think she'll spy on you or something?" Frisk asked while his arms are folded my his chest and floating since his well...a ghost.

"Maybe...can you do me a favor?" I asked keeping my voice down and keeping my face straight ahead and started walking.

"I know what you want me to do...you want me to look out for any signs of her so she doesn't bother you nor your sister,am I right or am I right?" Frisk asked so I nodded a little.When I reached the outside of the gate of my school I pulled out Jack's card then he appeared.

"I think you know where we'll go next." I said to Jack,he nodded and activated his buddy skill and we went to you-know-where.

~Time Skip To You-Know-Where~
Still Tasuku's P.O.V
When we reached the diner we already saw Misuku and her buddies sitting on the steps of the entrance.

"Tasu! Jack! Your here!" Misuku said running up to me and hugging me with a big smile while her buddies followed her.

"Of course,why wouldn't we be?" I asked then carried Misuku inside the diner.When we reached the inside I put her down and then we saw that there we're a few customers already and most of them are children.

"Tasuku there's a table over there!" Misuku said pointing to a couch like table by the window so we went over to it and me,Jack,Misuku and her buddies seated but Yura decided to sit on Sakura's shoulder instead,later on a waitress gave me and Misuku some menus and waited for us to take our order.

"I want the meatballs with nuggets and rice,oh can I have ice cream bunny too Oniichan?" Misuku asked and I nodded.

"I'll have a salad and a chocolate shake." I said since Frisk said he'll take over if I don't order something with chocolate.Frisk can actually poses me if I allow him but if I let him take over my body I can only take it back if he let's me or I take it by force,which is by beating him up when his asleep since if the one inside my body falls asleep both of us will be sent into an empty,dark room and whenever we take a step it looks like we we're standing on water,if you know what I mean,but we can only see each other and hear each other's voices and the sound of dripping water echoing in the room,there are actually times when he or I'm standing on the ceiling but since there's nothing there we can't tell who's the real person upside down since whenever we look down our feet we can both see ourselves and each other standing on water.