Fascinating

Tasuku's P.O.V
As me and Haruka run through the neighborhood (Because buddy monsters are not allowed to be out in public at this part of town) ,we keep hearing some info on the incident through our communicators.

"The Photon Metal Mines has been infiltrated by a serous intruder!"

"But why on earth do they want to steal Photon Metal!?"

"Commander I,with your permission I would like to take this one.I will await your orders sir."

"Okay,do you need your buddy monster to go with you?"

"There will be no need for that sir."

"Hey old man blues,shouldn't you be butting in right about now?" Haruka joked,I took out the small camera in my bag and turned it on so that we could talk to our superiors.

"Commander I,we would like to join him!"

"But Tasuku,don't you two have school?" Ms.Stella asked.

"We're all done school for today,we finished early but its important for us to be there.It's just that...I got a bad feeling about this."

"And I'm here to make sure he doesn't get himself killed." Haruka suddenly said,I seriously want to smack her in the head right now.

"You and me both...alright Tasuku,you two can back up Takihara.But remember,nothing reckless,okay?"

"Yes sir!" We both said in unison,I turned off the camera and we both took out our cards while calling out our buddy monster's names.

"Alright guys,its time to get to work!" I declared while holding our core deck cases in front of our buddies.

The gem in the middle shined,so those the eyes of our buddies.

"Buddy-skill on!"

And with that,we continued our way towards the Photon Metal Mines while using our buddy skills.

~Timeskip~
"Umm...hey,Old man blues?" Haruka called,so I turned to her "Where's the Buddy Police barrier?"

"I was just about to ask that..." I replied,I looked around to see any more intruders and noticed a small group of kids right outside the Mines.

"The Aibo academy field trip's canceled,leave the area immediately!" I informed to them.

We then heard some sort of explosion from the distance,and saw smoke coming from an area in The Mines.

"Look,its Mr.Takihara! And I think he's hurt!"

"Jack he needs help!"

Jack didn't need to give an answer,he just dived in before Mr.Takihara gets hurt even more by instinct.He successfully blocked the attack and gave us an opportunity to land.Haruka went over and assisted Mr.Takihara while I took in the features of the attacker,brown skin and silver hair...

'Have you taken note of that?' I thought,so only Frisk could hear.

"What am I? A blind retard? Of course I did." He answers...he's probably not in a good mood today.

"Tasuku Ryuenji...your just in time!" The criminal shouted while pointing at me.

"Who are you,you out-law? And what have you done to Mr.Takihara!?"

The guy chuckled "They call me,The Wolf."

"The Wolf as in...The WOrlds Largest Fuck-up?" Frisk joked smugly.

'Now's not the time.'

"Whatever Ta-"

"Tasuku!" Someone called,making Frisk cut himself off.