Please... (Part 2)

Tasuku's P.O.V
I was now standing in front of the abandoned factory,just waiting for the sun to completely set so darkness can fill the place...and to think of a plan or two just in case.

"So T...how exactly are you gonna raid a place that even you can tell has bombs in it?" Frisk asked...I guess even he smelled the faint stench of TNT.

"I guess bringing my gun really was a good idea."

"Dude,Masky gave that to you on your 12th brithday...do you even know how to use it?"

"Better than you do,now c'mon...I have a sister to save and your gonna help me." I said,Frisk just groaned.

"Do I have a choice?"

"Why do you always question me?"

"Because everything about you is worth questioning." He said so I just rolled my eyes.I then started to walk inside the building,gun in hand,and the second I was fully in...the doors shut close and all the lights were turned on.

"Now ain't this a horror movie set up." Frisk said tiredly.

"Easy for you to say,your already dead." Frisk gave me a glare then took control of my free hand and slapped me.

"You'll die soon and you know it." He said avoiding eye contact,so it was my turn to glare.We then heard a crash in the distance... something heavy fell on the iron floor...I hesitated but decided to check out what it was.

"This is a bad idea Tasuku!"

"Everything I do is a bad idea in your account Frisk!"

I looked around the place while just aimlessly running until I found the source of the sound...it was iron polls...someone knocked them over...I looked around again until my eyes finally landed on a doll dressed in pink...it looked like a Lalaloopsy in all honestly.

"Is it just me...or is that doll staring at us?" Frisk said,I just nodded as I felt uneasy just by looking at it.

Then it hit me...the event with Misaka-san and The blond girl...the set up was kinda like this...and the dolls were stuffed with...

"Shit!" I couldn't help but curse as I ran and hid behind one of the iron polars,I then covered my ears and so did Frisk...and as suspected...the doll exploded...and it could've killed me.

"Man...that girl has no originality what so ever."

"Is that really your concerns right now?" I asked until I saw another doll just inches away from me,I then used my powers to unlatch a part of the iron wall to hide me from the explosion and to my surprise...it worked.

I then took another piece of the wall and made a run for it,while being in between two iron walls to save me from the bombs.When I reached the next room,more bombs came booming at both my sides.

"When will this even end!?" I screamed,then I saw a doll on the wall to my left.

I threw it and was about to cover my self with the wall on my right but I ran out of time...so the blast made me flying until I hit the wall so hard I was practically buried in the wall and then I coughed up a few drops of blood in the process.When I fell to the ground,my eyesight started to get blurry and I knew I was gonna pass out...but before I did,someone in black slowly approached me...and said something so chilling.

"Its alright my dear...go to sleep." And that's it...I finally blacked out.

~Timeskip Cuz Of R.Ryuenji~
Misuku's P.O.V
I finally started to wake up,it felt like I slept for a 100 years...like sleeping beauty...but that wasn't it...I was in a bed,in a very girly room with toys,crayons and paper...but it wasn't MY room.I then remembered something,a white haired lady with eyes just like mine came by our apartment and took me in her van.

"Oh no...I got...I got...kid-take!" I whisper-shout to myself,I then took the covers off of me and looked around,while still sitting on the bed.Then...I heard a loud BOOM coming from the ceiling,then another,and another.

"Onii-chan!?" I called as I sat on the bed.I looked around some more and he wasn't there...no one is,I went out of bed,ran to the door and tried to open it...but it was locked.

"Can anybody hear me!?" I said while standing in front of the door,no one answered...I was all alone in a place I don't know.

"Hey kid...since your finally awake I can come in now,right?" Someone said through the door...but I don't know who the voice belongs to,but I know it was a boy.

I got scared so I went back to the bed,made myself into a ball and covered my head and body with the blanket...to try and hide from whatever was gonna come to me...the blankets can protect me,right? It works in TV! I heard the door open then shut again,then a clicking sound...whoever was in the room made sure to lock the door.I started to cry and shake as he stepped closer and closer...until he finally took off the blanket on me and I finally saw his face...he looked exactly like the lady that took me! Same white hair and red eyes...the only thing different is that he's a boy,he also looked a bit older than Tasuku.

"Hello Misuku,do you know who I am?" He asked,I shook my head in a no.He then kneeled in one knee so that I didn't have to look up.

"Well...I should introduce my self then.I'm Ronald,Ronald Ryuenji...your cousin on your father's side." I looked at him with wide eyes,I had a cousin? Wow!

"I have a cousin?" I asked,he just smiled.

"You have LOTS of cousins and other family members,dear."

"Then why don't I know you?"

"Your a curious one,aren't you? Just like your brother,Tasuku...you see,we live in london,the capital of england,that's why we couldn't visit."

"But big sis Yukina is from donlon and she visits a lot!"

"Yes but,were two different cases." I just nodded.

"You know,I always wanted to go to donlon."

"If your planning to,I suggest you bring an umbrella or a raincoat." The door then opened and someone peaked inside...it was the kid-taker girl!

"Hey Ronald,we got him." She said,then turned to me and she looked angry.

"Hey! Your not supposed to play with the captive,remember!?"

"She's not a captive,she's my cousin just like him,and also,I don't think that's the proper way of talking to your Niisan." Ronald said,looking angrily at the girl.

"Whatever!" She said then shut the door.

"Please forgive her,Misuku,she's been through a lot lately." Ronald said and I just smiled.

"I have to go,dear,I'll come back later but in the mean time,why don't you play with the things in here? To keep you amused." He was about to close the door,but before he could,I asked him.

"Where are you going?"

"I just have...to deal with a few things." After that,he closed the door.

~Meanwhile~
Tasuku's P.O.V
I started to gain consciousness,my eyesight was very blurry,but I can still slightly make out what I see.

"Your awake,finally." I heard a voice say.I looked around to try and see who it was and much to my dismay...it was her.

"I can't believe it...your making this more cliche than it was supposed to be..."

"I don't think that's the real issue,dear." The person said with a grin that made me slightly shiver.