Sacrifices...

Misuku's P.O.V
"Tasu-Tasu? Do you know how much I love you?" I said while slightly jumping on the push cart seat.

"It never worked once and it never will." Tasuku said while picking out veggies for tonight's dinner,we are in the mall doing some grocery shopping,like what we do every week.My buddies are at home,asleep because I didn't brought my deck while Jack was here walking with us! I was just asking Tasu-chan to buy me something.

"Misuku,sweetie,if you want some white chocolate you can just ask...no need for random I love you's or whatever." Tasuku said while putting two bars of cookies 'n cream choco-bars in the cart,it was one for me and one for him!

"YAY!" I said while I spread my arms wide with a closed eyes smile,Tasuku laughed a bit then picked me up so that he can carry me and when I was all fixed,I kissed him on the cheek then on the lips,after that I hugged him.

"I love you Onee-chan!" I said as I hugged him tighter.

"I love you too sweet-pea." Tasuku said while patting my back,he was about to put me back at the seat but I just tried to wiggle out of his grasp.

"Miku! Stop wiggling or you'll fall!"

"Then don't put me in the cart!" I said as I finally jumped down.

"I wanna walk with you!" I said with a pout.Tasuku sighed so I smiled and took one of his hands and we started to walk to the fruit ail.Jack was right behind us and was holding...a video camera? And it looks like its on to because the red light was blinking!

"Ok Misuku,what fruit do you want?" Tasuku said as we walked to look around.

"I want...uh...boobies?" I said while looking at the fruit.

"Wait,what do you want?" Tasuku said after stoped walking and looked at me.

"I want...boobies." I said while I can feel my face turning red because I feel like I just said the wrong words again.

"You want boobies?" Tasuku said while trying to hold back a laugh.I tried to concentrate to try and figure out the real word.

"B-B...bw...bwebewies!" I said with a closed eyes smile.

"Oh,blueberries! Hahaha." Tasuku said as he laughed and pat my head,he then put a few pieces of bwebewies in the cart.

"You know Misuku,us blue haired people,when we eat blueberries...its practically cannibalism..." Tasuku said as he faced me,still walking.

"What's cannila- c-canimi...ca-!" I tried to say that word again but Tasuku cut me off.

"CANNIBALISM,cannibalism is when you eat your own kind...like how spiders eat other spiders...but those things are called cannibals...some people are cannibals but that makes them insane!" Tasuku said.

"Are we cabibals?" I said with a raised brow,but he shook his head in a no.

"Humans can't be cannibals to each other Miku,we only eat animals,fruit and veggies."

"Why?"

"Because were HUMAN sis,that's how it works." Tasuku said I stopped walking and started to cry so Tasuku kneeled down,touched my face and wiped my tear with his thumb.

"Why are you crying?"

"I don't want to be a human." I said while wiping the tears on my other eye,but then Tasuku touched that one too.

"Misuku,being a human isn't a bad thing! Its like how Tasu-kun is a human,Shinobu is a human,Misaka and so on."

"But I don't want to be a human!"