Chapter 15

Sam's POV
•••••••••••••••••••

I stared at my beautiful mate. Currently she was sitting on the bed with my princess, Paige Lindsey, in her arms. Lane wanted to name our boy after Blane. His name is Sam Dean Tatum. She told Blane that he could pick the middle name because they were practically family.

Every time that Lane was holding our pups, she looked like she was about to explode with happiness.

"Marie? You need to calm down." Jake was trying to talk her out of all the ideas she had for their room.

"Sammy! Come here! I need you to look at this." Laney was jumping up and down on the bed. "Hurry!"

"I'm coming babe." I walked over to her bed and picked her up. Jake took the babies to their cribs set up in my mom's room. She attached herself to me and began her long speech about what color should go with what bed.

We had been looking through millions of books and websites trying to pick the perfect things for the nursery. If one bed looked good to Laney, they wouldn't have to right color. Or if a color looked good, she was still dead set on the other bed. "Why can't this be easy? I thought it would have been easier to pick a freaking bed!"

She leaned back into me. I started to kiss her shoulder close to her mark. She whole body shivered as I hit her sweet spot. A moan left my mate's mouth as she began to grind on me. "Sam." She moans my name over and over again.

"Princess, we have to get this done. No sexy time until we have a decision." I whispered in her ear.

"Baby!" She moaned. "You know my hormones are so crazy. They want you. You make them calm. If I order the dark wooden crib with the blue blanket set, can I kiss you?"

I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her waist. She sat up and got back on her laptop. "Dark wood and blue blanket? I thought you wanted the dark and the turquoise and purple?"

She groaned. "Fine. I will get all of them. Problem solved."

I pulled out my credit card for her to use. "I don't let anybody use this. So you should feel special."

"I don't let just anyone be the father of my kids. So you should feel honored." The cute little smirk on her face made it so hard, not to mate her again.

She kept saying that she should get matching shirts for all of us. Like me and Little man, her and Paige, and family shirts. She got them all customized and ordered.

She nodded once saying she was done. Getting up she went to the bathroom. When the sink turned off, my beautiful mate came out in only get bra and panties. Her face was scrunched up. "I look so fat, Sam. I was a whale and now it is just fat."

"You look beautiful, baby. Come here."

She moped all the way over to the bed. "You really think that?"

I nodded and walked around to her. Grabbing her hips, I pulled her in for a kiss. She wrapped her arms around my neck and stood on her tip toes.

I laid her down on the bed. My arms snaked around her back undoing her bra. She had grown at least another size for the pregnancy. "You are the most beautiful Luna I have ever laid eyes on." She started to blush under me. She looked tired so I climbed in with her, stripping down.

I gave her a small kiss on the forehead and her eyes fell closed.

。。。。。。。

"Sam." I heard a whisper, but thought I was dreaming. Laney was wrapped in my chest without a bra on. "Sam."

I turned my head to see Greyson standing in the door way. 'What?'

'I need your help with something really important.'

'Fine. I'll be right there.' I wrapped Laney up in the blankets as tight as I could. I kissed her forehead and got dressed.

I walked to my office and opened the door. There stood two people. One Greyson, and the other a girl. I walked to sit in front of my desk. "What do you need, Grey?"

"I was sent a letter, well you were, but you were in the cells with lane. And I read it. And you really need to." He looked concerned, but handed over a piece of paper. I read it over and over. How could she be here? She went missing over six years ago.

I looked up at the girl. "Rachel?"