The Graduation Party

"So I guess we should continue with graduation." Darren suggested

"Yeah I guess we should. Just a fair warning this part of the story is very emotional so sorry in advance for all of the tears." Olivia agreed

Flashback

"Congratulations to the class of 2009"

Olivia and Darren found each other quickly and gave each other the biggest hug they have ever given anyone.

"We did it Liv" Darren mumbled into her neck

"We did it Dare" she mumbled back.

When they pulled away from their embrace Darren saw Olivia wipe away a tear. He immediately got worried.

"Hey hey hey Liv what's wrong" Darren said pulling her back into his chest.

"I'm fine. Really." Olivia faked a smile. She really wasn't fine. She had to break the news to him at some point. She had to tell him that she couldn't go with him to LA.

"Okay... well let's get going we have to be at the party in 3 hours. The Lang's have a special announcement." Darren said not believing her.

Darren and Olivia said goodbye to all of their family and friends and made their way to Darrens truck. The entire drive to Olivias dorm was silent. Darren would try to make conversation but would only get one word answers from Olivia.

Olivia couldn't help but be sad from what she was keeping from Darren. She just wanted one more night of happiness before her whole world could change.

Darren and Olivias original plans was to move to LA together to try and kick start their career. They would still come to Chicago for any musicals starkid would produce.

Finally Darren pulled up to Olivias dorm complex and walked her up to her room. He told her to be ready in 2 hours and he would be back to pick her up.

Olivia really didn't know what to wear so she called Lauren to come and help her.

"Lo I really need help. I don't know what to wear" Olivia begged.

"You came to the right person." Lauren sat Olivia down on the bed and went into her closet.

She pulled out a low cut tight red sparkly dress with a slit on the side that went to the bottom of her ass. She threw the dress to Olivia, but she rolled her eyes and put it on. She walked into the bathroom and did her hair and makeup. She loosely curled her hair. She did a Smokey eye look and a red lip to match the dress.

She looked at her self in the mirror and admired her outfit. The dress clung to her body in all the right places. She would normally be self conscious in a dress like this, but ever since she started dating Darren he mad her feel sexy and beautiful. Once she was done she walked out of the bathroom to where Lauren was already ready.

"Damn Liv you look hot" Lauren said as she looked Olivia up and down.

"I'll second that" and voice came from the hallway.

"You haven't even see her yet Darren" Lauren said letting him into the room.

"Yes but she always looks hot." Darren said as he walked in.

When Darren saw her his heart dropped. She looked hot. Normally he didn't like calling girls hot or sexy because it seemed like all he wanted was sex, but he couldn't help it now. She looked sexy. The dress squeezed her ass so it looked huge and it pushed her boobs together to show off her cleavage.