The Confrontation

[First chapters are kinda slow and i'm so sorry I wrote this a while ago :)]

Olivia got into some comfy clothes and left the studio with Chord. They walked out hand-in-hand to Olivia's car. Chord opened her door for her and then walked over to the drivers side and started the car.

"Are you sure you want to do this" Chord asked before driving to Darren's house.

Chord and Darren have stayed good friends ever since the finished 'glee'. That was until Darren hurt Olivia. Chord hasn't hung out with Darren ever since that party. The amount of pain Darren put her through killed Chord. Chord lost his best friend that day. They had eventually had a talk and came on a decision to be civil around each other just to make life easier

"Yes I'm sure... just drive" Olivia said a bit more rudely than intended.

After the 30 minute silent drive to Darren's house they arrived. Chord quickly got out of the car and opened Olivia's door. They both walked up to the door together. Before Olivia could knock on the door Chord pressed his lips onto Olivia's.

'Knock knock knock' Olivia knocked on the door.

"Coming" said Mia from inside the house.

Mia quickly opened the door and saw Chord and Olivia. She was utterly shocked when she saw the both of them here. Sure Chord has been over there a couple of times here and there but Olivia has never came over. Not since THAT day.

Olivia could feel her throat swell up. She found it hard to breath. Like she was about to pass out. She felt her face flush and started hyperventilating. She didn't know what she was thinking. Of course Mia would be there. They're getting engaged for goodness sake.

"Who's there babe." Darren called as he walked to the front door.

"Uh it's Chord and Olivia." Mia said confused

"Oh my god Olivia are you okay you don't look so good" Mia asked looking at the pale woman in front of her.

Chord and Darren instantly carried Olivia into Darren's living room and sat her down on the couch while Mia went to go get her some water.

Once Mia got back with the water Olivia had calmed down a bit. Mia gave her the water and she drank it. After 5 minutes of sitting in silence Olivia spoke.

"Chord, Mia can you guys please give us a minute. Maybe go get some lunch together. Get to know each other." Olivia suggested.

Chord was shocked. He didn't like the idea of leaving his fiance with her ex boyfriend but he didn't really have a choice. Reluctantly he got up from his stop on the couch and walked to his car with Mia by his side to go get lunch.

"Liv I-" Darren stared but Olivia cut him off.

"Darren don't" Olivia started. "I didn't come here to make up with you. I came here to talk like adults. To figure this shit out. I can't take answering anymore questions about you Darren. We have to come clean." Olivia told Darren firmly.

"Liv you don't even know the full story" Darren started "you never let me explain myself."

"Well I think the fact that your still with her explains enough" Olivia snapped. "Besides you don't know the full story either. Neither does Chord" Olivia said the last part looking down at her hands.

"Neither does Mia" Darren admitted.

"Okay. So how do you suggest we do that. I don't really think we can just simply make a tweet" he joked but Olivia didn't laugh.

"We make a IGTV video. We post it on both of our accounts and we title it the truth that's what everyone does " Olivia stated.

"Ok well I don't want Mia or Chord here when we do it. It'll just get messy." Darren said.

"I'll text them and say they need to stay out for a few hours. We're doing this now Darren. I can't wait any longer. I need to move on" Olivia said with tears in her eyes.

"Okay" was all Darren said.