TWELVE

This chapter goes to oOImNotCrazyOo Because a while ago he/she got hooked on the series and then ran out of chapters to read and was waiting patiently till I updated and I don't know if he's/she's still with us. I hope you are hon, and that you're enjoying the story so far.

Hey guys, I know, I know. I'm the worst person ever. I know, I'm a piece of shit for going MIA. I know. And I'm sorry. I'm always sorry. But that won't change a thing. I'm still busy with uni, and I have very little free time, and then I spend those hours reading or playing, and sometimes writing. Please be patient guys. I can't guarantee when I'll update again.

I hope you enjoy guys and again wait patiently for THIRTEEN,

Desyre.

Dustin

                Eating, The Waiting arriving, and the gig went by in what seemed like a few seconds. Without knowing it the gig was already over and everyone was coming back to the backstage. The last few songs were played with Geoff as the drummer so I had just gone to the backstage to nibble on some ham and cheese and drink some water as I listened to the music. Even with the tension between us and Fuckface the gig had actually gone pretty well. Ollie sang Listening to the Silence when the crowd asked for one last song, ending the gig with something for Sal like he always did. We'd decided to make it our thing to have Ollie always ending the gig with Listening to the Silence. We didn't really mind it and it was actually sweet to watch. It was like they fell in love with each other all over again or something. And it was through music and Tainted that they got together.

                Once everyone was back in the backstage they all sort of gushed excitedly about the gig and how it had gone really well, and about the mistakes and how there were so few of them for having had so very little time to practice the songs. When Jim made that comment, I thought back to Kev, practicing the songs so he wouldn't fuck them up. He was really dedicated to this music thing. That didn't mean that I didn't take it seriously, because I did, but Kevin was even more determined to make music his future than me. I thought then to how he'd acted all day today. How he'd been attentive and maybe even caring in his own sarcastic, asshole-ish way. Just like he'd been on Sunday. I wondered then if when tomorrow came he'd freak out and go back to being his annoying self.

"Fabian?" Jim asked, sounding surprised and pulling me out of my thoughts.

                I've been zoning out a lot today, I thought as I turned to look at whoever Jim was staring at.

"What are you doing here?" Artie asked frowning.

"Well, to be honest, the label send me to keep tabs on Tainted," the man, Fabian, I guessed, turned and smiled apologetically at us. "It was a safety measure for you guys actually, considering what had happened with Sarndal. We didn't want him causing more trouble than he already did."

                He gave a pointed look at Fuckface, who in turn growled at him. I had heard some fans yelling questions and stuff over the noise of the crowd, wanting to know what had happened between Fuckface and me. We got some hate, but Ollie swiftly told them that that this was a free show and that the door was right there and they could leave if they wanted to. Basically he flipped them off and told them to go fuck themselves with nice words. I should ask him how he did that.