TWENTY NINE

I haven't abandoned you my lovelies, I promise. I have just been busy with school and work lately, and finding some free time in which to do anything other than sleep has been hard. But here I am, slow but sure.

No dedications on this one, because really I want to apologize for leaving you guys hanging for such a long time. On the next one there'll be a dedication. But for now, this goes to all of you that have been hating me these past months for not updating. Don't lie. I know, I've been in your shoes, I've hated authors too. So, enjoy.

Love you guys,

Desyre.

Kevin

My brain hurt so much from all the thinking I'd been doing today that I didn't even know how I ended up in one of those empty rooms with boxes and equipment. I didn't care though. It was big enough for me to pace and that was good. That was very good right now, because I felt like I was a second away from having a panic attack. I'd forgotten that I'd told Ronnie to come to the concert. And I'd forgotten to mention it to the rest of the band, and I'd forgotten to tell Dustin about him. I'd also forgotten to tell Ronnie Dustin was no longer the enemy. And there were just so many things I'd forgotten about and I had to deal with them all together and they were too much and I couldn't do it.

I couldn't stand there and watch that sad and disappointed look from Dustin again. I'd thought I'd seen it for the last time when Dalon had managed to make his way into the back stage and kissed me. I'd thought that I wouldn't have to see him look at me like that again. But there it was again. I'd tried to sleep with Ronnie and that was what was eating me up inside, what made me feel so guilty, and why I thought I had to defend myself. I had done something wrong. Even if it was just a thought, I'd had the intentions of sleeping with him to forget Dustin, maybe even to hurt him; though, it was never a conscious part of my plan for him to find out. But then when I found out that I didn't want to do it, that I didn't want to forget Dustin, I had put it out of my mind until now.

"I knew you weren't dating him," I heard a certain very annoying voice say from behind me. "What I don't get though, is why you're not dating him. He seems like your type of guy.

His voice reminded me that somehow he'd known that I was with Dustin. How in the world had he known? Did Jim tell him?

"My type of guy could've changed since you threw me out of Cinematic Paradise," I snapped.

"Right, and that is proven by the fact that you had been with Dustin until that day you broke up with him," Raph deadpanned. "You've had a thing for the guy for the past four years Kevin. Your kind of guy doesn't seem to change that often."

"How could you know that I broke up with him?" I asked, turning to glare at him. "Who told you I was with him? Was it Jim?"

"Nah," Raph said, getting off the door frame, which he had been leaning against, and closing the door behind him. "I just know you. I saw your face as you told everyone you were leaving because of me. I've always been able to tell when you're lying, remember? That and I saw the guy was crying when your friend took him out of the bathroom."