ELEVEN

Hey, guys. I promised to have this posted for today or for the weekend and here it is. I'm a woman of my word.

Also about the test I had today, though not so important, if I got everything I did in my physics test right I'll get a 10 out of 20 hahaha And 10 is the minimum note to pass a test here. If I get lower than 10 I failed it.

So anyways, this chapter goes to LostAndInsecure4w because he's really cool and always reads my chapters and tells me what he thought and stuff. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

On other news TEN was private for some reason unknown to me and now you all can see it without the hassle of having to follow me and all that. I hate the accent thing on the cuss words but what can you do.

I love you guys and sorry about taking so long to update, I'm in uni right now :/

Hope you enjoy the chapter and wait patiently for TWELVE,

Desyre.

Kevin

                I moved Dustin to his room and changed his clothes after two hours had gone by without him waking up. He was out for the night, that was for sure. I left him in his room, tucking him under that duvet he loved so much, like the cute little mom I am. If I was Dustin’s mom then we had one very deranged relationship, and moreover, when did I have him? While I was in my mom’s womb? I’m easy and like to fool around with people but damn. I think that when my age was in negative values I didn’t even know how to talk or do anything else apart from float around and suck on my thumb all day. I rolled my eyes at my own thoughts and walked back out of the room, knowing there was a call I needed to make and that I was stalling. I went to the kitchen and sighed, pulling out my phone and dialing. Let’s get this over and done with.

                It rang for a few seconds before someone picked up.

“What do you want?” Her voice snapped into the phone.

“Well, hello to you too, mother. I haven’t heard from you in almost a week, how have you been Kevin, my precious son? Good, mother dearest, thanks for asking, and you? Good, good, just missing you something awful. That’s how a normal conversation between a mother and her son is supposed to go, you know?” I said, my voice dripping with sarcasm.

“What do you want?” She asked again, and I could just imagine her scowling at me.

“Well, since you insist on being rude, let’s get this over and done with. I’ll be coming back home on Monday, just thought I’d let you know,” I said, rolling my eyes.

“I thought you were moving in with your father,” she said, her tone cold.

“Yeah, I changed my mind. I just can’t live without you, mother dearest, I can’t go on with this pain in my chest,” I wailed mockingly.

“Why can’t you take something seriously for once in your life?” She snapped.

“Because being serious is boring,” I said, shrugging even though she couldn’t see it.