NINE

This chapter is dedicted to Kumiona36, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I trust you'll keep on getting feels as this story progresses.

That's the last of the promised dedications on chapter two, from now on the people that take the time to comment are going to recieve a dedication. And I don't mean those that always comment, even though I am grateful for them, but the new people that are brave enough to make a comment.

Who wanted to kill me after chapter eight?

Who thinks they'll get together? Who thinks they'll make out? Who thinks they'll fuck? Who thinks they're not going to get together, or make out, or have sex, that nothing's going to happen and that they'll just talk?

Hope you enjoy,

Desyre.

Kevin

                Dustin’s words seemed to echo in the silence that followed. To be honest, I just didn’t know how the fuck I was supposed to react to a statement like that. In all the time since I’d known him he’d always claimed and swore left and right that he was nothing but straight. Straight, straight, straight. And yet here he was, right in front of me, asking me, “What if I’m bi?” Well how the fuck am I supposed to know? I’d never even considered that possibility because I never thought you’d admit it, because you’d been really busy drinking tea with Aslan in Narnia all this goddamned time.

“Forget it,” Dustin said, returning his eyes to the ground, and I could practically see him retreating right into his shell.

                Nonononono. He finally admitted that he might be bisexual I wasn’t going to let him get out of this one so easily.

“Nu uh, you don’t get to just walk away after dropping a bomb like that,” I said, putting my hand on his chest as he went to walk past me.

“Well, then, I don’t know, say something, do something, because you’re making this feel like it’s a bad thing,” Dustin said quietly, still not meeting my eyes.

“Dustin, it’s just. You want me to just take something like this in stride and act like its nothing? I’ve known you for almost four years and have been involved with you for almost two months or something like that, fuck if I know, and you’ve always claimed that you were straight as the border of Montana with Canada. But you come and suddenly say that you might just be bi. You want me to ignore the fact that you practically came out to me?” I asked running a hand through my hair.

“Yeah, please,” Dustin said, and just like before I could almost see him pulling right back into his little closet. So I did the only thing I could think to do.

                I pulled Dustin into a kiss, our lips meeting with a bit of pain from the force, and tasting coppery because of the blood from Dustin’s busted lip. I ignored all that, though. I closed my eyes and moved my lips against his enjoying the warmness and the softness. Dustin took a few seconds to kiss me back but he eventually did. After a few minutes I pulled back and opened my eyes to stare right at Dustin’s.