THIRTY EIGHT

Okay guys last chapter.

Will there be another book? My internet situation is unstable, which is why I'm uploading the chapters like this, and why I've been MIA. There's a tentative third book in the series, the key word here being TENTATIVE. I have some ideas, but nothing concrete, and nothing on paper (is it screen?). I don't know yet if I'll write it or if I do decide to write, when I'll get the time to do it, since time seems to be my most important problem lately. So, don't keep your hopes up, but do keep an eye out.

I love you guys very much. Thanks for being such great readers and for supporting me.

I really hope you enjoyed the book,

Desyre.

Dustin

I kissed Kevin desperately, my hands trying to get his zipper down while his own fumbled with mine. For once I seemed to be the one with more neurons working because I managed to get to his boxers before he did. I pushed the elastic band aside and pushed my hand inside, gripping him tight. A needy moan traveled from his throat to my mouth I got even harder. I loved it when he moaned because of me, it was so hot. I moved my hand up and down his shaft and another moan filled the silence. I placed my thumbs just so and kept on moving my hand, rubbing the underside because I knew he liked that.

His hands made his way into my pants and I whimpered softly at the warmth that suddenly wrapped around me. God, I loved his hands. I pressed closer to him, like that would somehow get his hands closer and make me feel even better. We rubbed together and my brain short circuited. I just moved closer still, the feeling of him rubbing against me making me forget what I was supposed to be doing. Kevin pulled away from the kiss and groaned.

"Move your hands," he whispered.

"Huh?" I asked stupid with pleasure.

"If you're not going to move get your goddamned hands out of the way," he grumbled, still whispering.

I obeyed and got my hands out of the way, placing them on the metallic division behind Kevin, for leverage. Kevin wrapped his hands around both of us and I bucked my hips involuntarily. I hid my face in Kevin's neck and just breathed in his intoxicating smell of sunshine and man. I bucked again, and just started moving my hips to the rhythm of Kevin's hand, getting lost in a world of pleasure, and ragged breathing, and the musky smell of sweat. The door rattled and both Kevin and I froze, fighting to keep our labored breathing low enough to go undetected. Steps followed and I begged that whoever had entered didn't go into the stalls and didn't notice that there were two feet too many in this stall. Why had I thought doing it in the bathroom was a good idea? We'd been doing this almost every day, sometimes twice, and every time this happened I wondered how in the fuck I could let Kevin convince me.

Water splashed and I tried to imagine what urinal the guy had chosen and if he'd be able to see us from there. Kevin started moving his hands slowly up and down and I bit my lip to keep from moaning. I started breathing through my nose, but it sounded too damn loud in the silence of the bathroom, so I opened my mouth again. I fought not to let any moans come out and tried to get enough focus to glare at Kevin. The sound of pee hitting water stopped, then came a few more drop sounds, and then the zipper. The steps came close and Kevin decided to rub my slit. My throat constricted and I fought really hard to keep breathing silently. The guy stopped, then water hit the bottom of one of the sinks. I dared to let out a little moan, hoping the water would drown it. The sound stopped and everything fell silent again. No steps came, though, and I started panicking. He'd heard us. He'd call security, and they'll find us, and that will be so goddamn embarrassing. Kevin squeezed and wondered if he wanted us to be found. Then, finally, the guy moved, and his steps got away. The door opened and closed and only when I heard his steps getting away from the bathroom did I let out a long moan and shuddered.