EIGHTEEN

Hey there, I bring you the next chapter of this story. It is a very interesting one I asure you.

But before that, dedications. WhyDoesItMatter_ a lot for reading my story and being so understanding about me having to postpone your dedication. I really hope that you enjoy this chapter, its a really special one.

Next dedications will be rairaaaa and Scorpio57 and A_Little_Insane_XD.

I'll leave you all to read now.

Please tell me what you think,

Desyre.

Dustin

Boyfriend? Really? That Dalon asshole was his motherfucking boyfriend? Right and I was the fucking queen of Monaco. I knew it was a ruse, I knew it was a lie, I knew the guy didn't mean shit to Kevin, because no one ever meant anything to Kevin. He didn't date, he fucked. There was a difference. And if you believed there was more to it than there really was then you were in for pain, and a lot of it. Plain and simple as that. There was no way around it. I knew that, real well. That wasn't what pissed me off. What pissed me off was that he didn't see that his playing around got him nothing but trouble. First Teddy, then Richie, now Dalon. The list would keep growing as he kept on screwing guys.

Why did he have to get involved with pieces of shit like Teddy, like Richie, like Dalon? Alright, maybe there was no way to know that Dalon and Teddy would cause trouble but Richie worked with him. That alone spelled trouble with capital letters. He'd told me himself not to shit where you eat. So why did he fuck around with Richie? And the albino douchebag, he should've turned down that jerk when he popped up in The Dump acting like he knew Kevin since they were in diapers or something and that they'd been together for a lifetime. He was obviously a groupie, he wanted nothing more from Kev than his fame and to brag about it. But no, instead he went and slept with him even though he knew the guy was using him.

They all used him like a fucking rag, took what they wanted, when they needed it, and then poof, gone with the wind. They all wanted something from him, and he knew it, so why the fuck did he play along with them? Why couldn't he have a little more respect for himself?

And here was that blond idiot, Dalon, again. Had Kevin found a way to get him into the concert? The tickets had been sold months before they even met, so how was he here? How did he get in? It would be a huge coincidence if the guy just happened to have bought a ticket before they were sold out months ago. It would also be too convenient. But what the fuck did I care. I was only Kevin's friend. It was none of my fucking business who he fucked with. I shouldn't be getting angry. I knew that, so well. But it was so hard to see them all wanting a piece of him for their own convenience and him accepting it merrily like it was nothing.

My hands tightened on the rail I was holding and I told myself to calm down. It had been four years, I should be bored of this already, I should be so accustomed that it became a routine, like fixing your hair. But still, no matter what, I got angry. It still pissed me off, still wanted it to stop, wanted him to not sleep around anymore. Right, and then what? Was his fucking guys my only problem? Yes.

No, no it wasn't. It wasn't my only problem. My other problem was that he didn't date, and specifically that he didn't date me.