FOUR

First, this chapter goes to inuyasha101. This is my way of saying thank you for reading my story hon. I promised you a dedication and here it is.

Second, I've noticed the spacing of my stories tends to fuck up for no reason whatsoever. Please do ignore that and don't think I do it on purpose.

Third, sorry for the late update.

Fourth, Kevin and Dustin shippers out there, do you like Kust for their ship name?

Love you guys and hope you enjoy,

Desyre.

Dustin

How did I get strung along into this type of shit?

I sighed and thought that it was probably my own fault, even though the shit literally just found me. There was something I had done to earn it, I just didn't know what that was.

I risked a brief peek to the passenger seat of my car and saw Kev once again lost in his thoughts, looking out the window, seeing the city go by, probably thinking about what he was going to do now. My heart went out to him even though I really didn't want it to. There was shitty and then there was Kevin's life right now. From what I gathered he had moved out of his house, or almost, counting on being able to move in with his dad only to get there and find out that that wasn't an option either. I didn't know what had happened, I didn't know why Kevin couldn't stay with his dad. But if the second car in the drive way, that Kevin apparently didn't recognize, was any indicator, his dad had been busy with someone.

Now he had nowhere to go, and nowhere to stay. Right then a made a decision, what I had been thinking becoming a fact. I switched on the lights and changed lanes, taking the exit that would take me back to the city as such. I hated seeing Kevin like this, this silent, and drawn in, lost in his thoughts. He was not like that, he was boisterous, cocky, and outgoing; he talked to everyone, and was charming as fuck when he wanted to be. I wanted him back to how he always was.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked, breaking the silence.

Kevin shrugged not looking at me.

"I'm not hungry," he said.

I rolled my eyes. I really wanted him back to normal, I didn't like this Kevin one bit.

"Well too bad because I'm buying and you're eating, man," I said as I focused back on the road, keeping a careful eye on the streets as I looked for the parking lot that I knew was somewhere around here. "Tell me what you want before I tell you to suck it and choose, and we both know you don't want me to choose."

"Fine. I want to go to the Green Leaf," Kevin said, sounding annoyed.

"Where's that?" I asked distractedly as I switched on the lights again and turned to pull into the parking lot, skimming the space for a spot.

"Never mind, I'll walk us there," Kevin said simply.

"Cool," I said as I noticed an empty spot and lead the car there.

I parked and got out of the car, skimming the space once again for the ticket machine. Once I found it I quickly went to it and paid for two hours, just in case, and got the ticket before walking back to the car. I put the ticket in the dashboard and closed the door. Kevin got out then and closed the door after himself.

"Do you need anything?" I said, meaning the suitcase and bag in the trunk.

"Nothing you can give me," he said bitterly.