A day with you

Friday:

"Come on! Get up!" I hear Lindsay yell in my ear. "Ugh 10 more minutes.." I groan. She stops jumping on the bed and the next thing I feel is my body hitting the floor. "Your dead" I say and get up. "We got to go to my house to let you borrow one of my dresses!" She says with a smile. (A/N: btw they are back in Cali) "Oh my gosh today's Friday!" I yell and run to my closet. I grab some sweats, a hoodie and put my hair up. "Ok let's go" I say and Link my arm with Lindsay's.
•At Lindsays•
"Ok pick whichever" she says and i smile. I look for a dress that isn't to fancy but will give me an elegant look. "That one!" I say and point to a navy blue tight patterned dress with cuts on the sides. (Pic in description) "that one is perfect!" Lindsay says and hands it to me. I put it on and grab her straightener to plug it in. "No" I hear Lindsay say. "What"? I ask confused. "I am loose curling your hair tonight" she says and unplugs the straightener. "No I hate that" I say. "You used to do it all the time when you first met the guys." She says. "That's the past" I say and turn away. "Then live in the present" she says and turns me to face her. I slowly nod and she smiles. I sit down and watch her curl my hair in the mirror. The last time my hair was curled was when I left them. I still feel so bad. A few minutes later she finished my hair and makeup and I grabbed my high heels, bag and accessories and put them on. I looked at myself in the mirror. This was the real me. Not the me I made myself turn into. "Thank You linds you did an amazing job." I say. "Your welcome! Now go downstairs because someone is waiting for you" she says and pushes me out the door. I smile and walk down the stairs.

Hayes POV:
"Do I look fine?"
"Dude stop stressing yourself, you look good" Cameron says and pats my back. I smile and sit down next to Nash. "So what are you guys doing today?" I ask them. "Hook up with some chicks" Nash says and Cameron starts laughing. "No were going to do a photoshoot with Bryant today" Cam says and hits Nash in the shoulder. We all start laughing. I imedietly stop when I see Janessa walking down the stairs. She looked gorgeous no.....perfect. She smiles at me and I just stand there. "Hayes are you ok?" She asked me. "Oh yea uh... You look amazing!" I say and smile at her. Smooth. "Thanks you" she says and blushes. "Well we're going to go" I say to everyone and grab her hand leading her out the door. "Okk dont have to much fun!" I hear Lindsay yell from inside. Janessa blushes and I chuckle. I wonder if she is still a virgin. Most likely not. She is beautiful. "So where are we going" she asks me and snaps me out of my thoughts. "That's a surprise" I say and start to drive. She pouts and I laugh. "Please tell me" she pleads. "Fine..." I say and her face lights up. "A place" I say and she slaps my arm lightly. "Haha very funny" she says and looks at her phone. "Matt said to meet them at the place were going at 6" Janessa says and looks at me. "Tell him ok" I say and continue driving.
.
.
.
.
Janessa's POV:
"Hayes that was the best walk on the beach ever!!" I say with a huge smile. "Anything for you he says and pecks my lips. I feel so alive when I'm with him. I check my phone and see its 3:00. "What are we doing for the next three hours?" I ask. "Going to a club" he says. My stomach twists. I hate clubs because when Hayes is around a lot of people he gets to excited. "Fun..." I say and do a fake smile. "Do you not want to because we could go to the city and walk around" he says and grabs my hand. "Whatever is fine" I lie. "Ok" he says and smiles.
A few minutes later we arrive at a club and get out the car. This is going to be interesting. We walk in hand in hand and I can barley hear anything because the music is so loud. I look to my right and see girls making out with their guys. I get weirded out and walk to the bar. "Hayes can we...." I turn around and realize Hayes isn't there. Great. "Would you like a drink miss?" I hear a boy say. I turn my head and see a really cute guy. "Uhh sure give my 2 shots" I say and sit down. "Anything for a beautiful girl" he says and winks. I blush and giggle and go on my phone. I text Hayes where he is and look at the people. I just wanted to get out. "Here you go miss" the guy says and I smile. I gulp the first one down and I felt a sharp pain in my mouth. "So what's your name?" He asks. "Janessa, and yours?" I ask him. "Jonathan" he says and smiles. I gulp down my other shot and smile back at him. He hands me a paper and I open it. "Call me" he says and winks. I giggle and get up. I walk to the car and see Hayes sitting there on his phone. He sees me and waves me over. I sit in the passengers seat and punch his arm. "What was that for!" He asks. "Leaving me." I say. "Matt was calling me and said he wanted us to meet him at 5 now" he says and looks at me. "Oh sorry I thought you left me" I say and look at my hands. He lifts my head up and kisses me. He is such a good kisser. I could feel my stomach doing a million back flips. I pull away and smile at him. "I'm sorry and I love you" he says and grabs my hand. "Love you too" I say and kiss his cheek. He smiles and starts to drive.
.
.
.
"Hayes this place is incredible!" I say and we sit In a booth. "Just like you" he says and kisses my cheek. I giggle and look around. I see Lindsay and Matt walk through the door. "Is this the place you guys were talking about?" I ask Hayes. He smiles and nods. They walk over and I hug them both. "I had no idea" Lindsay says and I nod my head in agreement. The boys laugh and high five. I laugh and look at the menu. "What are you getting jani?" Lindsay asks. "I think the southwest salad with a side of chicken noodle soup and bread." I say and smile. "Ok I will get that too" she says and I laugh. A woman walk up to us and takes our orders. "So what did you guys do today?" I ask Matt. "We went to the bay and went to see a play at the theater. "Thanks awesome" I say and smile. "What did you guys do?" Lindsay asks."we went for a walk on the beach and then to a club for a little." Hayes says and smiles. Lindsay looks at me and I fake smile. She laughs and our food comes. We all eat and talk about random things. We decide to do this again sometime. "Ok guys well we're going to go" Hayes says and hands Matt 33 dollars for our bill. "Ok byeee" they both say and me and Hayes walk out. He grabs my hand and takes me down by the lake. "So did you have fun today?" He asks. "Of course!" I say and hug him. He smiles and I can tell he looks nervous. "Janessa can I ask you something?" He says. I nod and grab his hand. He stops me and looks me in the eye. I look at the Sky and see its setting. I look back at him and smile. "Will you...be my girlfriend again?" He asks and grips my hands. I smile and respond with "yess!!". His serious face turns into a huge grin. He lifts me up and spins me around. I laugh and he sets me down. The next thing I feel are his soft lips on mine. He pulls away and kisses my forehead. "I love you" he says. "I love you too" I say and smile.