Lake

"So why'd you have me come" hayes says walking into my room. Jack decided it was best to go sleep with Gilinsky in his room so I have my own. "I wanted to talk about...us" I say and look down. "What about us" he asks curiously. "So I uh just wanted to say I ended thing with Jack and have decided to let my head and heart work together and they told me to let myself love you" I said all in one breath and I look back into his eyes. He looked shocked for a second but then his lips form into a smile and he runs over and picks me up spinning me in circles. I laugh and he brings me down kissing me all over my face. "Hayess!" I groan and he chuckles putting me down. "Well now since we're both on the same page, Janessa would you give me the honor of going on a date with me before we leave?" He asks. I smile and nod. He hugs me and I feel like the whole world just stops and it's just us. "Only if you promise not to forget about me when we leave though" I say and he laughs. "I could never forget you" he says and I smirk. "Well in that case let's get going" I say and grab his hand dragging him down the stairs.

---------

"NO, NOO!" I hear Lindsay scream and its followed by a big splash. I look over to where she is and see that Matt and Taylor threw her in. I start laughing and she glares at me. "You think that's funny huh" Gilinsky says and picks me up. Oh no he ain't. "Can you at least let me take off my shirt" I ask and he laughs and takes it off for me. I roll my eyes at how he really wants to throw me in. "Okay so on 3" he says and I start to kick not wanting to go in the water yet. " 1.....2" he starts but I am thrown in the water before he even gets to three . "Ughh why Jack" I wine and everyone laughs at me. I eventually join into their laughter and start to swim around since I'm already in the water. "Cannonball!!" Nash and Cameron say in Union and jump in. I giggle and wave for everyone else to get in. They all follow in and start to swim. "Janessa look over there" Hayes says pointing to the other direction. I turn my head and then feel him pull me underwater. He turns me around under the water and smashes his lips onto mine. Oh the fireworks, and butterflies that he manages to set off inside of me. We kiss for about 3 more seconds before racing to the top for air. He smirks while I blush. "I remember the first time I did that" he says and I laugh nodding my head. "Oh how I miss those fetus 13 year old days."  I say giggling. "I'm glad my parents had to go on that business trip that time" I say and he nods agreeing. "Hey lovers, come over and eat with us!" Shawn yells while everyone laughs at us. I didn't even notice they all got out. Oh well. Me and hayes look at each other and we start racing to the food. I push him back into the water and run away. "JANESSA! YOUR DEAD" he yells and gets out chasing me. I go behind Aaron and use him for a shield. He chuckles and defends me. "Aaron I'll pay you 5 dollars if you hand over the victim" hayes says and everyone laughs. "Works for me" Aaron says and I scoff. "Gee...thanks bud" I say and he laughs walking away. I look at Hayes and he smirks. I scream and start running away. Him being faster he catches up and tackles me to the ground. "Now little girl, what do you think is payment for what you did?" He asks and smirks. "Uh a hug?" I say and he laughs shaking his head. "It's gonna take more then a hug to pay up" he says and leans closer. We were behind a tree so the others couldn't see us. I lean close to his ear and blow on it making him shiver. "I have an idea but it's for later" I say and nibble his ear. He moans weakening his grip. I use that and quickly get up and run to the others leaving him to his problems while I laugh. 

Sorry for the short chapter😂 hate to say it but this book is almost over :/