I forgive you

(hey ya'll! Im back! Sorry for the wait i have just been so busy with school🔫. Well enjoy!(:

Janessa's POV:

I wake up look around. I must have fell asleep in the car cause i don't remember getting to my room. I get up and walk downstairs. I grab some milk and sit down. "J-Janessa" i hear a faint voice say. I turn around and see hayes. Great. "Hi" i say and put the cup in the sink. "Can we talk" he asks. I can tell he has been crying so i just nod. I follow him outside and we walk to the park. We both stay silent. When we get to the park we sit down on the swings. "Janessa i am so sorry for what I did" he says and looks at me. "Hayes i loved you and you cheated on me basically twice." I say shaking my head. "I know and I hate myself for it!" He says and smacks his thigh. "Look its over and done, but I want to know if you really loved me when we dated" i said and put my hand on his thigh. "Janessa you were my everything, i loved you more then anything, but I don't know what got in to to me when I saw Mandy at my cousins party" he says. "Oh well thanks" i say. "I just don't know how to forgive myself" he says and starts to tear up. "I forgive you" i say. "What?" He says and sniffles. "Hayes people make shitty mistakes but they know what they did wrong and thats the important thing" i say. He smiles and gives me a hug. "I still love you" he says. My heart sinks. I have taylor and I can't love hayes anymore. But something tells me I do. I let go and grab his hand. "Why don't we be best friends" i say. He smiles and nods. I smile and then something happens i don't expect. He kisses me. It felt so alive like a rebirth of love but then i remember taylor. I pulled away and looked at the ground. What have i done. I cheated on taylor. Wait no hayes kissed me i did nothing. "Stop" i say. He frowns. "Were not together hayes, you hurt me and the only thing i think as you is a friend so don't do that again" i say and get up. "I know I'm sorry i just had to one last time" he says. "Best friends?" He asks. I nod and start walking back to the house. Once hayes can't see me i start to run. I run to my room and flop on my bed. How will i tell taylor. I change from last nights clothes and put on sweat pants and a tank top. I put my hair up in a high pony and walk to Taylor's room. I knock afraid of what is going to happen. He opens the door and smiles. I smile back and walk in. "Good morning lovely" he says and sit down next to me. "Morning" i say and smile. He looks at me and leans in. We kiss for a while but i feel so guilty and that i don't deserve this. "Stop" i say. He looks at me worried and i look down. "Whats wrong" he says grabbing my hand. "Taylor hayes kissed me this morning" i say so fast and a tear goes down my cheek. "What!" He yells getting up. "We went to talk and i said that we could be friends but then when i was about to leave he kissed me" i say and I cover my face. "Did you feel anything" taylor says. "I don't know" i say. "I love you taylor not him, he had his chance and now I'm with you" i say and look at him. His face softens and he hugs me. "Good" he says. I smile knowing i am still with him.

Shawn's POV:

I wake up and see megan next to me. Shes so cute. I kiss her cheek and she wakes up. She smiles at me. "Morning pretty" i say. "Morning ugly" she says with a laugh. "Hey for you information I am really attractive" i say and show her my muscles. "Yeah yeah" she says and kisses my forehead. I get up and get dressed. I see megan grab her stuff and start walking towards the bathroom. "Can i come" i ask. "I don't know can you" she says and opens the door. I run to the door and try to get in. She pecks my lips. "Or not" she says and closes the door. I frown. I grab my phone and go on Instagram. I post the picture of megan on my back laughing. I caption it with "Couldn't get any better". I smile at the picture and tag her in it. After 3 minutes people already are commenting about if they ship us or not. I really don't care what some people say. I love megan. I look at Megan's profile and see she already has 2 thousand followers. I smile and look through her pictures. "Stalking me?" I hear her say. I quickly turn my phone off and turn around. "No i just was.." She kisses my cheek and i smile. We walk downstairs and everyone else is eating breakfast. We sit down and start to eat.