100 to 0

I woke up to a call from Kelly and I groaned. I looked to my right and saw no Jack so I picked up my phone. "Hello" I say in a tired tone. "Wow someone is not happy today" I hear kelly say on the other side. "I just woke up" I say and laugh. "Are you kidding, it's 1:00!". I jolt up and put the phone on speaker. "Must of fell asleep late last night" kelly said. I smiled remembering everything. "Um well actually I have to tell you something" I began. I heard her squeal and stop talking so I told her everything that happened last night. "OMG, Janessa that's awesome!" She said and I heard Ava in the background laughing. "Well I'm gonna go downstairs so I'll talk to you later and tell the girls I said hi and I miss them" I said and grabbed my outfit for the day. "Okay Dokie, later J" she said and I laughed and hung up. I put on my ripped boyfriend jeans with my white tank top with the phrase "bitch better have my $" on it and grabbed my white converse to put them on later. I let my hair hang natural and just pined my bangs out of my face and then just applied some light makeup. I smiled at myself and walked out of my room.
"Hey sleepy" Mahogany says and slides a plate with a pizza over to my side of the table. "Helloooo and Thankyouuu" I said while grabbing the pizza and biting it. "So the others went out to the mall but Jacob, Johnson, Hayes, and Tara stayed back and they're out back playing frisbee" she said I nodded. "I was thinking we could do go cart racing" she said and I smiled. I used to always do that with Shawn when we were little. Oh how I miss Shawn sooo much! But I know I'll see him during Christmas. "That sounds amazing" I say and finish up my pizza. She laughs and goes out back while I run upstairs quickly to brush my teeth.

Skip to go cart racing

"Hey not fair" I hear Tara say as the guy makes the teams. "I want to be with Hayes" she said and I laughed at how immature she was being. If Hayes seriously thought I was like her than he must be blind and deaf. "Sorry Hun I already made the teams." The worker says obviously annoyed with her attitude. I smirked at how she didn't get her way. "Okay so you all good with teams!" The guys asks again. We nodded and got in the go carts. It was Me and Hayes, Jack and Jacob, and Mahogany and Tara. She gave my a look of pleading to help her and I just laughed and turned to Hayes. "I think I should drive since you know I'm better" he said and I scoffed. "Yeah cause you totally didn't leave a girl broken hearted 3 times" I say and he sighs and gets in the passenger seat. I haven't fully forgave him even though I told him I did and he knows that.
"Okay on your marks, get set, GO!!" The guy says and I start the Cart and we go flying. "Watch out for the barrel!" Hayes says and i Dodge it. I laugh and pass Johnson and Jacob. I stick my tongue out at them and flip them off when we pass and they laugh. "We're in the lead" I scream and Hayes laughs. "Still competitive" Hayes chuckles. I smirk. "Still a jackass" I say and he frowns. "I don't think so" he says and I smile. "Well good" I say and turn back on the road. "At least Tara won't have to be broken hearted" I say. "Please J, I'm so sorry I never meant to hurt you" he says and I can tell he wants to cry. I suck up my feeling and put them aside because I want to have fun. "Ok" I say and keep my focus back on the race.

"YESSSS I WONNNN!" I yell and do a happy dance. Hayes coughs and says "we". I just nod and go to Johnson. I smirk and he laughs. "Ok ok you won I get it, now what" he says and I laugh. "Kiss me" I say and he chuckles but leans in and gives me a soft kiss before blowing on my neck and pulling away. I giggle and see Mahogany and Jacob walking to the car. "Let's go I hate this place" Tara says and walks in front. "Someone's a grouch" I say and me and Johnson laugh.

*later that night*
"Hey uh Janessa can I uh talk to you in private for a second" hayes asked while coming into my room where me a Johnson were watching pretty little liars. I sighed and paused the Tv while kissing Jacks cheek and walking out with Hayes. "Make it quick please" I said. He nodded and looked at me. "Listen I know you have not completely forgiven me I already told you everything but there's one more thing" he began. I just rolled my eyes and nodded for him to continue. "I'm still in love with you.." He said in a whisper that I barely heard him but I still did. I gasped. He did not just say he loves me. I shook my head and a tear went down face. "You left me, you ignored me!" I yelled. "You can't!" I said and he tried to touch me but I backed away. "You have Tara and I have Johnson, you can't, you can't" I said and I was now crying. "I know I'm sorry but I broke up with Tara because I love you" he yelled back and he started crying too. Part of me wanted to kiss me and make up but I had to stay strong and not give in this time. "Hayes, I'm really sorry but you had your many chances and you blew it" I said. He looked at me with saddened eyes and I looked away. "Please, I can't fall for you again" I said. He grabbed my face so I was facing him. "Don't do that to yourself, let your heart tell you what you want" he said and I swallowed. "What is going on" I heard Gilinsky say and walk out his room. I shook my head and walked away from them both. I ran out the house and down the street. I knew this was gonna be like this. Love SUCKS!

You guys probs hate me for this but yo know I don't careeee. Bye felica(;