A New Start

Andrea Russett is playing Janessa^^

My names Janessa and I've had a pretty decent life other then the fact that my brother is an overprotective freak and my parents always go on business trips so I don't see them often. Other than that I've been good. Everything is fine but on this very day when my parents tell me exciting news my life changes. Let me re-enact my story for you(;

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Haha looks like I just won another round" my brother Shawn sings as he dances around the basement. I roll my eyes at his behavior and whack him with my paddle. "Shut up dumbass". He winces from the sudden contact before his eyes widen. "You cursed! Oh my god! My little sister just cursed!" He yells loudly making me put my hand over his mouth. "You may be taller but I'm a Ninja do don't mess with me" I tell him and uncover my hand from his mouth before he has the chance to lick it. He's about to yell again when I hear our dad yell for us from upstairs. We look at each other confused before heading up.

"So as you know we're going on a trip in a month no we won't be back for quite a while" my mother informs us for the millionth time. We nod waiting for her to continue with the same lecture about being responsible. "Well since we won't be here and we could not get Auntie Kate to stay with you Janessa....we decided it would be best if...you went to Magcon with Shawn" she tells me and I almost chock on my own saliva. She didn't. No way. I hear shawn groan but I was to happy to care. I've always wanted to get out of the state and I finally will be able to. "That's awesome!" I yell and they laugh. Shawn glares at me while I stick out my tongue at him. "Oh Shawn it's not that bad and she won't bother you, right Janessa?" My dad asks. "Yupp" I say popping the p before running up the stairs to tell Lindsay.

"Sweetie can we talk" I hear my mom say from the other side of my bedroom door. "Sure come in" I tell her shutting my laptop. She walks in and comes over to sit on my bed. "So what's up" I ask curious as to what it could be. "Well I just wanted to tell you Shawn does want you to go...but he's just afraid about you being around all these boys and him not being able to be there with you all the time". I sigh knowing her point but I'm only 14 so i don't see what could go wrong since most of them are older. "Mom I understand but I'll be fine...it's only going to be for a month and then we're back home". She smiles knowing I can handle myself. "Ok, I'll be downstairs with your father if you want anything". "Alright" I say and open my laptop again. I scroll through Twitter looking at all of Shawn's fans trying to get me to follow them. They're cute but I don't get the commotion, the boys are normal boys. At least I think?

{I've been trying to edit the book cause I wrote this a while ago but trust me it gets way better(:}