Trouble

(Okay so i want to skip magcon so this is a month later and now everyone is staying at Shawn and Janessa's house for the summer)

I wake up and go downstairs. "Hey shawnnnn..." I say trailing off. "Who's this?" I ask pointing to a girl next to him. "Well this is my girlfriend Mandy and she is your age about to turn 15 in a week." he says. "Oh okay, how come you didn't tell me?"

"I wanted to wait till i asked her out which was 2 days ago" he says with a smile. I look at the girl and she is wearing a slutty shirt with high wasted shorts. She waves and pulls shawn into the living room. I just met her and she already looks suspicious.

I walk up to my room and hayes is still sleeping. I go over and kiss his forehead. He wakes up and smiles at me. "Morning beautiful" he days in that cute sloppy voice. "Good morning" i say smiling. He gets up and grabs his stuff. He changes right in front of me and when he's done i laugh. "Thanks for showing me your boxers" i say laughing. "You will see it again someday" he says with wink. "You nashty" i say and go in the bathroom. I straighten my hair and then put on a pair of light washed boyfriend jeans and a white cut sleeved shirt. I walk out and put my white vans on. "Wow you look hot as always" hayes says. "Thanks you don't look bad yourself." He smiles and kisses me. I could feel the tingling sensation go throughout my body the second his lips met mine. Damn this boys got me twirled around his finger already. He pulls away and grabs my hand leading me downstairs. "So what do you want to do today my lady" he asks. "Umm lets go Penny boarding to the boardwalk and back" i suggest. He nods. Shawn and Mandy come in and when Mandy's eyes land on Hayes they light up. This girl better watch it. "Well were going to go to the boardwalk so see you guys later" i say pulling hayes. "Cool me and shawn want to go" Mandy says. "Uhh ok" shawn says with a fake smile. I smile and run outside with hayes. "Ok lets go" i say. "Aren't we going to wait for them". hayes asks. "Nah we will see them later." I say. He nods and we start to make our way down.

When we finally get there and we put our penny boards in a bush. Hayes puts his arm around me and i smile at him. He stops at the bench and we sit down. He looks at me and We gaze into each others eyes. "Janessa...I love you and I know we're young and all but let's just say our love is a stron liking" He says. "I-I love you too then" i manage to say and then smash his lips against mine. We go on until i hear..."hiii!" Ughh it was Mandy. We pull away and look at them. "Hi" i say with a tone. She smiles. "Im going to get some cotton candy want some?" Hayes asks me. "Yes" i say with a smile and kiss his cheek. Hayes leaves and I look at shawn. "He better keeps his hands to himself" he warns me and I laugh. He looks back at Mandy and smiles at her. He looks so happy with her but i don't get why. "I have to go pee" Mandy says and leaves. "Why do you like her she seems weird" i ask shawn. "I don't like her....I love her" shawn says. I roll my eyes. After 10 minutes i start wondering where hayes is. "Im going to look for hayes" i say. "Okay i will wait" Shawn says. I get up and walk around. I turn the corner and see the cotton candy trailer. I see two people kissing but the guy looks like he's trying to push her away. When i get closer I realize who it is. "Stay in your lane Bitch!!" I yell and Mandy lets go. "He's mine now" she says and kisses him. Hayes try's to push her off but at the same time kisses back. I start to tear up. I run to where shawn is. When he sees me he gets up. "Whats wrong! And have you seen Mandy?" He says. "I hate her!!" I yell. "Janessa stop! Don't say that." He yells. "S-She was kissing hayes!!" I yell and Shawn's face goes blank. He hugs me and we both cry into each other.