More

"Janessaaaaaa!!" Johnson yells and I laugh at his reaction and the ice cream on his face. "You have you to help me get it off now" he says and hands me napkins. I giggle and instead of using the napkins I start licking it off his face. He laughs but let's me keep going. I just end up kissing him everywhere and on his lips. Right when I was getting into our kiss I feel his lips depart and his face rubbing against mine. I feel the sticky ice cream on my face and I pout. Jack laughs and hands me napkins. I can't help but laugh too because his laugh is contagious. I wipe of the ice cream and then trace my hands down Jacks chest. He instinctually stops laughing and looks me dead in the eye. I smirk and kiss his neck. I move up to his mouth and my hand goes down further. I kiss him deeply and I squeeze his bulge that is starting to grow. I kiss his lips one more time before pulling apart and walking towards the others. I turn my head and see Jack standing there like a lost puppy. When his eyes meet mine he smirks and runs up to me. "Two can play that game" he whispers in my ear seducivly sending shivers through my entire body. He smirks again before talking to Gilinsky and I roll my eyes.

I sit down in the booth at In and Out between Johnson and Mahogany. I see hayes sit down across from me and I remember that he was here. I then notice his girlfriend sit next to him and kiss his cheek. My jaw tightened and I turn my attention towards Jack. He smirks and kisses my lips making everyone gasp. I look up at everyone and see an angry looking Cameron along with everyone else who is smiling. I look at Hayes and he won't even look at me but instead in on his phone and his fist are curled into a ball looking like there gonna explode. Why would Cameron be mad though? He doesn't like me, does he? I dismiss the thought and look at Jack who is grinning widely. I giggle and wait for the food.

As I was eating my burger and talking to Nash and Matt, I felt Jacks hand rest on my thigh. I ignore it and continue with my conversation I feel his hand go up higher and I glare at him. He smirks while eating a French fri with his other hand. "So did you guys ever keep making videos on vine?" I ask them. They smile and nod. "Yeah we have many new fans and there all so caring but we upload more on YouTube and we're all doing something more like singing or acting" Nash says. I smile knowing how much these boys have achieved. "I'm so hap..." I gasp as I feel Jacks hand stroke over my V. "Are you okay?" Carter asks me and I nod. "Sorry i thought I saw Kylie Jenner but it wasn't her" I lie. They all laugh and I look at Hayes. I meet his eyes for a split second before he ducks his head. I laugh and take a bit from my burger that I was almost done with. I feel Jack put his hand on my upper thigh again and squeeze it. I moan softly before bringing my burger to my mouth to stop myself. "What was that" Taylor asks and laughs. I awkwardly laugh and respond with "the burger is just so delicious" while everyone else laughs at me once again. I see Mahogany smirking at me and I know she knows the real reason.  I feel Johnsons hot breath on my neck before he says "I'm not done with you yet" so only I could hear.