Im sorry

I really need to know if I should continue this story?

I stare at him for what seems for a while before I hear him say "hi". I blink while coming back into reality and a huge smile comes into my face. "Hayes" I manage to say and he smiles. "Are you going to let us see him or are you already hogging him" I hear Mahogany say from behind. I step to the side and let him walk in while everyone greets and hugs him. I go to the living room and lay down. He looks sorta different. His hair is swooped up, his muscles are bigger, and he's way taller. I just sigh knowing he doesn't like me any more since he never tried to call or keep in touch. I feel someone tap my shoulder and I turn around. "You okay" Jack J asks coming up to me. "Yea i guess" I say and add a fake smile. I could hear everyone going to the basement so I sat up and faced Jack. "Listen babe if you ever need anything I'm here for you" he says. My stomach flutters a little bit when he said that. I smiled and nodded. I gave him a huge hug and after what seems like forever he lets go. "Thankyou Jack, for everything you have done for me" I tell him while looking in his eyes. He smile and looks at my lips real quickly before looking back at my eyes. He starts to lean in and i scream inside my head but go along. Our lips touch and I feel sparks. He puts his hand on my cheek while deepening the kiss and I smile into it. I pull away soon after and we look at each other. "Well that was uhh.." I stutter and blush. "Amazing" Jack finishes and smiles. I nod smiling and he grabs my hand. "Let's join them shall We" he says. "We shall" I say. "After you my lady" he says and I giggle. We walk hand in hand downstairs and once we reach the bottom I let go of his hand and sit on the sofa while Jack comes over and sits next to me. I look at Hayes and see a girl I don't know sitting next to him. Our eyes meet and I quickly look away. "Do you know who that is?" I ask Aaron who was sitting next to me. "Well her name is Tara and Hayes said its his girlfriend and he said they have been dating for 3 months" he says and gives me a sympathetic look. My heart just drops and I feel like curling up into a ball. I guess Jack noticed because he puts his arm over my shoulder, holds me tighter and kisses my forehead. I rest my head on his shoulder and everyone talks and we all catch up some more.

"Well I'm going to bed so I'll see you guys tomorrow" I say and get up. "I'll come up later okay?" Jack says. I nod and walk upstairs and into the kitchen. I pour some milk and sit on island chairs. "Janessa" I hear the person who has left me voice. I sigh quietly and turn around on my chair to face him. "Yes" I say and he sighs. "Look I know your upset at me and you have all the reasons to be" he starts but I cut him off. "Look Hayes I'm not in the Mood to talk about this right now and besides your girlfriend is probably waiting for you" I say and turn back around to sip my milk. He turns my chair around again and is right in front of me. "Listen to me please" he pleads. I sigh and nod. "The reason I didn't call or text was because I was so determined to get good grades in school that I at first didn't have time to call you. Then after like 8 months everything was calmer and I had the time. I wanted to call you but then I relized you would be mad at me since you called me many times and I never answered. I was to much of a whimp to relize that I was hurting you. And also I was scared of what would happen if you were mad at me but I lost you even more. I've never forgot about you or what we were, I couldn't. I loved you so much and you were always on my mind. My grades started slipping and I knew I had to get you off my mind. I got a new look and started working out. 3 months ago I met Tara. She reminded me so much of you that I instantly liked her. She distracted me from the pain of not having you by my side. I didn't call then cause I was scared I would loose Tara too. So if your still mad I understand but please know that I am so so sorry." He finishes. I just sit there with a blank look on my face. Was this true? Did he really feel some of the pain that I did? "I uh... I forgive you Hayes but it's gonna take a while to have our friendship back" I finally respond. He smiles and hugs me. God damn have I missed his hugs. I pulled away and instinctually wanted him back in my arms. I sighed and walked up the stairs and into my room. I changed into my pajamas and layed in bed. What a long day. I hope Shawn comes because I miss him the most. Before I was about to fall asleep, someone layed down beside me. "Goodnight Jani" I heard Johnson's voice whisper before I fell into a deep sleep.