chapter 17: dinner hate

€ACK- IM CHOKING ON MY SPIT!€

~Take two~

€Hello! And welcome, Ack- a bug.

~okay, why the fuck are we outside anyways?~

€what? I need sun I've been hiding in a closet for at least ten years€

~okay, just cut to the book.~

¥okay!¥

€wait no-€

× shhhk! ×

=========================

The drive was mostly silent besides a few giggles from Poland as Germany and Poland talked. They were both speaking in polish and German so you didn't understand anything they said, they must have taught eachother their languages, you stared out the window not breaking contact from the sky. "So y/n what do you think?" Poland stated from up front, your eyes widen and you slump down. "I'm sorry Poland! I wasn't listening. . ." You whimpered out quietly, he just chuckled and repeated himself. "Well, Germany said that you, America, and Russia were going to a theme park tomorrow. What do you think about that?" He said making a sharp U turn into the city. "O-oh! I think it will be fun!" Poland nodded and seemed a bit sad "too bad I can't go, I'm busy that day" he said parking the car in front of a massive building.

You climbed out stretching a bit after the cramped car trip, the pavement was smooth and a nice shade of black. You followed right behind Germany who was caught up in a conversation with Poland, you hum softly trying not to be rude you looked over towards a nearby ally way to lock eyes with a shadow like figure.

"Hmm. . ." They smiled widely at you and waved to you before walking away into the ally way once more, you felt someone tap you onto the shoulder softly. You whipped around to see Poland with a soft smile across his face.

"Come on! We'll be late." He said cheerfully dragging you up beside Germany as he went over to the bouncer, you stared at your shoes as if they were diamonds. Germany didn't even hesitate to try and talk to you. "Okay! Thank you!" Poland said returning with three tickets, you smiled and thanked him grabbing your ticket. You all walked in and took a table up by the front of a stage, "did I mention there will be a show while we eat?" Poland said now gleaming with joy, Germany decided to jump into the conversation "Ja, ich thinks zhe show vill be very interesting!" You nodded in agreement trying to remember the shadowed figure. It must of just been your imagination. . . No it was too real.

"Hello! I am Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, but you can call me Llan! I'll be taking your order today on this fine evening! What would you like dear?" Said the state with a Canadian accent, you grabbed your menu and flipped through it swiftly but decided on [f/f] the waitress nodded and turn to Poland and then Germany. Germany ordered a hamburger and Poland go something he called Pierogi, he said it was some sort of polish dumplings.

~krssshk!~

~attention all performers. The show will now start soon, please make your way to back stage~

Spoke a man through a speaker, you three talked for a bit and you did your best not to bug Germany since he seemed annoyed. "Hey, y/n? Germany? I'll be back!" Poland hummed heading to the bathroom. Once Poland was out of sight Germany turned to you and gave you a death glare, his eyes now an odd color of red. "Ich doesn't know vat vou're playing at. But keep zhis in vour mind polen is mine. Vou're only his friend because vou're a human. If it wasn't for zhat polen would care less for who vou are." You stared at Germany in bewildered and confused, he himself was just as confused as you. He rubbed his head and just in that moment Poland came back and sat down beside Germany and you. Germany pulled Poland up by him and glared at you a sorrow look flickering back and forth. "I- I left something in the car. I'll be back . . . Later" you said standing up holding back tears knowing that you're not wanted.