chapter 15: Nordic's

¶ hello, I don't know what I'm doing with my life and chapter 14 I fixed ¶

¥ please enjoy this crap! ¥

• *vanishes* •

=========================

~RRRRRRRCH!~

"BROTHER! YOU'RE GOING TI WRECK THE CAR!" South shouted holding onto the bar that hung from the top of the car, north laughed and sped up causing south to yelp "Calm down!" North said turning yet another sharp corner almost hitting a civilian.

~VR-vr-vvv... Vroom...~

The engine slowly died as north parked the car outside of the building, south who was frozen in fear let out a shaky breathe. "We are Still late north!" South said opening the car door. North rolled his eyes and let out a loud 'tch' and turned to south "we would've been later if we didn't hurry now let's go!" He said grabbing you by the wrist dragging you into the building. 'Ack!' you were stumbling on your feet to keep up, north noticed and slowed down not by alot though. Making several sharp turns you found yourself slowing down, you made it to the end of that hall- a loud sound cut you out of your thought.

~KRCH!~

North slammed open two old oak doors creating a loud crash, all sound stopped. "Ahh you three finally made it!" Said UN fixing his glasses taped to his head, his wings resting lightly on his back.

~ehmm!~

UN loudly cleared his throat catching everyone's attention, well almost everyone's. Some of the countries didn't come since they were busy, he gestured you to come to the stage while north and south sat down beside each other. Swiftly on your feet you dashed up the ramp onto the stage, once you made your way up you stood next to UN. "Attention, attention everyone!" UN said raising the microphone to his lips, everyone turned their heads towards UN.

"Ask you all know, the recent disappearance of Vietnam, Philippines and Japan is still under question" UN said calmly but firmly, "ever since y/n has appeared countries have been going missing on random" a few countries, not calling any names *cough* Britian, china, Germany *cough* rolled their eyes at the statement, they gained stares from those who noticed. "Y/n has been finding something that may come to some's interests, now will you miss y/n?".

~k-khk!~

UN tapped on the mic before handing it to you, you cleared your throat and looked out into the crowd of countries. "H-hello! As you all k-know I'm y/n. . . And I've been finding some, Notes. They're related to Japans disappearance, a few of them have had none circles... Each being crossed off after a dangerous activity I have done. I-I don't know much more than these words 'curiosity killed the cat' thank you y/n." You handed back the microphone, and went to sit down beside NATO who seemed rather tense.

~what time is it? Nap time, don't you dare say fucking lunch time. It's goddamn 2:00pm people~

After a few minutes of UN talking you feel asleep, your head bobbled up and down before finally falling asleep which was quietly resting on your own shoulder.

=========================

"They're going to find you out [ERROR PSHHHH!]"

"Hah. . . They'll find you dead before I am caught. After all, I got away with framing the last human. Though the potion hadn't gone as planned..." Hummed an ominous voice from the shadows, "plus, you're running out of life's as we speak." A glint of sliver light shown into your eyes, the other person's eyes filled with fear. "You're a mad man I don't know how you get away with this bullshit!" A small chuckle escaped the person's lips, their footsteps shook you.