×2k special×

€you are keeping it 3,000 maximum words okay you tomato fuck! And we will be bringing back the kidnapped characters but they will forget they were kidnapped.€

∆von course, Tu es nicht worry! And v'ou have Zu replace replace Britain's tea mit coke Auch∆

=========================

"SHIT SHIT SHIT! IM GONNA HIT THE GROUND!" Lily would smack the ground and let out a scowl, "Pffft- Sie retard" she would roll her eyes and brush herself off and look up at the sky and flip them off. "STOP BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL THAT SHIT IS EXPENSIVE GODDAMN KYLE!" A loud 'tch' echoed through the empty void, Lily walked around the white blank room waiting for third Reich to put the others in. All the countries came falling down, almost all of them screaming besides y/n.

"Hallo Sie clots. Today ich Ist in charge, So Du wirst do as ich says or else." Third Reich stated in a serious voice, Soviets eye widened as he stared over at the author who was now in the book. "What did you do?!" Soviet complained to Lily who rolled her eyes and walked over to Soviet. "I made a deal with him okay? I said if I didn't get 2k reads before chapter twenty he would get control of the book. And I did" I stated with a groan, third Reich let out a laugh and spoke into the microphone once again. "Let the games begin." He said before a bottle of vinger appeared in Lily's hands. Lily would run and grab the bottles of vodka Soviet and Russia hid under their hats. Russia started shouting in Russian as the goddamn red sonic chased lily she ran as Reich gave out the commands. You sat there pondering what the living fuck just happened and Reich gave out commands. "Y/n Poland and Reichtangle, room one. Russia and America room two Germany and Japan room three Soviet Britain and lily room four France and Australia room five south Korea and north Korea room six Canada and new Zealand room seven Mexico and Italy room eight china and Vietnam room nine and finally finland and Estonia room ten." He said with a snap door appearing in front of us every room looked somewhat like this.

It wasn't very decorative and it was rather bland with only a few things being in each room

Room 1: y/n Poland and Reichtangle.

"Welcome Vater, y/n and polen. Your challenge Ist tag." Said Reich calmly, you shrugged seeing that it seemed easy enough "but Dort ist a catch, Das winner overrules Das other. Viel Glück." The speaker shut off with a satisfactory click. You were on one side of the bed with Reichtangle on the other Poland walked over by you, Reichtangle was calm and started walking over towards you, in return you and Poland started moving rotating clockwise as Reichtangle sped up you two followed until your three were running around the room. "GET AWAY!" You screached running jumping on to the bed with Poland behide you, Reichtangle didn't respond as he stood in place on the floor at the edge of the bed. "T / n musimy się przesunąć, Reichtangle skoczy! Kurwa-" Poland said as Reichtangle jumped into the bed suffocating us in a hug. "Let go you Amazon box!" You screached as third Reich chuckled into the microphone. "Raum eins Reichtangle." His voice echoed to every room, as the cameras in the room caught everything on recording and broadcasted it to the people who weren't given rooms.