Chapter 15- The Events of the Uneventful Shopping trip

James' P.O.V-

We finished our dinner, it went pretty well I think. Not going to lie I was nervous. I mean I know I've met her family before and stuff it's just that I want to make a good impression, like I know your family's opinion can mean a lot. My sister's opinion means a lot to me, she'll tell me that she isn't sure about a girl I'm seeing or something, but I'll tell her that 'this ones different'; but she's always right when it comes to girls and their 'intentions' whether they're just want attention from fans/ the media or just are just a down right bitch. But I'd never tell her that- her head wouldn't fit through the door! Although Lucy doesn't have a sibling like me, she does have her parents who she is close to and I'm pretty sure that's worse than a younger sister. It's harder to ignore them and tell them to shut up.

'You okay?' I heard a worried voice ask from the desk. I was at on Lucy's bed with a pen in my hand and a note pad on my lap, we decided we write together. Connor and Charlotte will be back soon and writing is a great way to spend time with someone. I smiled at her and said noting for a few seconds, 'yeah I'm fine, just thinking.'

'Well whatever you're thinking about is making you look very happy,' she smirked and came and joined me on the bed and I put my arm around her.

'Yeah, yeah it is...yeah she is.'

'So you're thinking about a girl?' She asked, 'tell me about her.

'Well she's cute, funny, she loves chocolate,' I could see her smiling by this point, 'she's got lovely blue eyes, just the right height for me ya know? Not to mention she's really good to write songs with.'

'Oh well she seems reaaaally amazing,' she played along.

'Urm well one problem she is soo annoying,' I joked which earned me a punch on the arm, 'feisty one you are,' I tried my best Yoda impression.

She put her arm around my neck and pulled me in closer, 'you're such a dork,' she said quietly but not quite a whisper whilst she leant in to kiss me. This has happened a few times now, each time is equally as meaningful and unexpected and each one is usually interrupted or something.The kissing got more and more passionate and picked up speed. Her back was lying down against the bed and I kissed her neck, she started kissing my neck before stopping and saying, 'not yet James,' she gently kissed my lips one more time and said 'plus my parents are in the room underneath.'

'Okay baby,' I adjusted my position so we were just cuddling.

'Im sorry Jems,' she looked up at me with big eyes looking slightly embarrassed.

'No, no, don't be,' I tucked a piece of hair behind her ear, 'I totally understand, only when you're ready.' I emphasised the 'you're' part.

'Thanks, that's embarrassing.'

'Don't be embarrassed I'm your boyfriend,' I removed her hands from her face that she put there to hide her red cheeks. She's so cute when she blushes.

'Exactly you're my boyfriend...I should be ready.'

'No you shouldn't, you don't need to do anything that you don't want to do, just because it's what is expected of you, okay?'

'That is so sweet,' she smiled.

'Im sorry if I was too forward, don't ever feel pressured, only when you're ready,' I winked trying to make the conversation more playful and lighthearted, 'now where were we with that song?' I tried to change the subject. I'm not usually like this with girls...this is way too soon. I shouldn't have pressured her like that, I regret it. I need to stop overthinking. I'm such a over thinker with everything I do.

I was sat on the bed with Lucy with the guitar I was strumming and she was playing the chords. I had my arm around her lower back- almost her bum but after earlier I thought I'd better not. Then I heard a knock on the door and Charlotte and Connor entered. 'Oops I think we just ruined a moment, did we just ruin a moment?' She spoke so fast we didn't get a word in, 'I think we just ruined a moment,' she turned to Connor who let out a slight chuckle and put his arm around her waist.