S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W

Frank

Gee got up and put in a movie. "Are you actually gonna sleep or are you gonna keep me up all night....again" I don't usually stay up late. " Yeah imma keep you up all night!" I 'fell' off of the couch and looked up at Gerard. " Are you okay? Or are you trying to be cute?" He'll find out soon. " I'm okay. You should come down here!" He fell on top of me and I leaned in to kiss him. " Wait. You get on top of me. I don't wanna hurt you." Gerard stood up and so did I. I pushed him down and got on top of him. " Is this better Princess?" Payback time. I pulled Gerard up and kissed him. He kissed me back. " Gerard,Mikey Im home! GERARD WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" We pulled away from eachother and got up. "Uh Hi mom. This is Frank. And well we were...." I hugged him. His mom doesn't like me at all and she just got here! " Gerard I know what you two were doing! You could have called me or something! You could have even went to your room! Wheres Mikey?" Gerard didn't even say anything to his mom and we walked to his room. As we were going up he hit Mikeys door. " Mom wants you!" He was pissed. " Gerard what are we gonna do now? And I'm really sorry....." I got pushed onto the bed. " You did nothing my mom just hates me. We could go back down there and piss her off. That would be fun." Gerard pulled me up and carried me down to the living room. " Gee what are you two doing down here again?" Gerard sat on the couch and I kissed his neck. His mom didn't like that but I kept kissing him on his neck and I slowly made myself move up to his mouth. " GERARD ARTHER WAY !" I got slapped. Owwy. " Mmmm Gerard come here Babes. Please." I was laying on the couch and I heard screaming. I walked to the kitchen and found him. I hugged him from behind. " Babe please not right now." I kissed his neck again. " Okay whatever you want Princess." Someone pulled me away from Gerard and I got thrown onto the ground. " Stay away from him." I got up and Gee ran over to me. "Are you okay Frankie?" His mom just stared at me. "Yeah I'm okay. Gee please protect me. Your my prince charming."

Gerard

To hear those words from his mouth meant the world to me. "I'll keep you safe and protect you. Princess." My mom hated me even more. Oh god here comes Mikey and Bob. " MIKEY WHAT THE HELL!" Bob sat down and had Mikey sit in his lap. It was adorable. "Mom this is Bob. I love him so deal with it! And Gerard and Frank love eachother a lot so FUCKING DEAL WITH IT!" Mikey stood up for me and Frank. It meant so much. " Fine then. I'm leaving you guys can just take the house. Bye forever." It hurt to see my mom leave but she was a bitch. "Thanks Mikey. Now Frankie I believe we have some unfinished business to attend to!" Frank ran up to my room and laid on the ground. " We arent .sleeping in here anymore. I'm just gonna pick you up and bring you with me." i picked him up and he started shifting around. " Babe stop moving please. Ah please stop moving." Frank stopped and looked me straight in the eyes. " Why? I think your ready!" Ohmy god. He wasn't just shifting. He has this all panned. " Cause we need to be in a room. You can't just start messing around with me in the middle of the hall!" We got into the master bedroom and Frank hopped off of me. " Can I mess with you now?" Mikey slammed himself into the door. " Maybe you can. But you have to catch me first." I ran out of the room and Frank followed me. I hid in the basement. " Gerard are you down here? Please don't mess with me I'm scared!" I walked behind him and pulled him into me. "Hi there." Frank was as white as a ghost. " I said not to scare me. Wait is that a bed over there?" Well well well. My old room. "Yeah I used to sleep down here. Do you wanna stay down here instead?" He took my hand and dragged me over to the bed.