The weddin part 1

Gerard

" Do you wanna get some sleep. It's been an eventful day. " Even though it was only noon I know how tired he must be. " Yeah. Im gonna sleep on the couch." He laid down and about 10 minutes later I heard him scream. I ran to him and pulled him into my arms. " Frankie. Wake up. " I shook him lightly. "What happened?" The poor guy had no clue. " You were screaming. " He decided on staying up untill I went to bed. " Frank, what do you want for dinner? I was thinking if its okay with you we could go to a fancy resteraunt." I stood in the doorway of the kitchen. " I would love to go out! " I'm really glad he said yes. I called Ray and he had made reservations at this new french place. "You need to put some fancy clothes on!" I put on a tux. Surprisingly. " Gee, Is this okay?" He walked out in a pair of black skinnes and a band tee. "Of course. " I walked over and gave him a hug. " Can we go to the docters soon. I wanna make sure our babies are doing good. " i nodded and walked him down to the car. "Are you excited about the wedding?"

Frank

We got to the fancy resteraunt and Gerard talked to the waiter. I hope everythings okay. "Babe, come on. We're going to the table." I followed Gee and held his hand. " This is romantic. " I smiled. I felt one of the babies kick and I pulled Gerard over and made him feel the kicking. "Awwww. Its so cute." The last kick hurt really bad. I dont know why though. "Do you think they know that their favorite dad was near them?" I stuck out my tongue. "No cause I'm gonna be they're favorite. " We ordered our food and ate. As we left Gerard said we weren't going straight home. " Why not?" I hate when he does this because he knows it makes me extra scared. "Because. I'm taking you to the doctor." Yayayayyayayay. BABIES! And fuck. " Gerard. We should hurry. I think the babies are coming." Gerard sped off to the hospital and I got in a room in record time. "Gerard you should leave. I dont wanna yell something crazy nasty at you. " He left and I had all four of our kids. Their names are Frank Anthony Way, Gerard arthur Way, Mikey James Way and Ray Toro Way. The nurse let Gee come back and hold two of the babies. I got to hold Frank jr. And Gerard jr.! " Im so happy. I need names Boy!" I laughed and told him who was who. Because of the advanced vampire recovery we all got to go home that night. "Gerard we need to stop and get babie food. And I need to call Ray and mikes." He handed me his phone and headed to the store. We had everything but babie food. I called Ray. "RAY GUESS WHAT. I HAD THE BABIES!!!!!!!" Ray was speachless on the other line and I heard Mikey yelling in the back. "What are their names?" Gerard got bck in the car with loads of babie food. "Gerard Arthur Way, Frank Anthony Way, Mikey James Way and Ray Toro Way." I heard Mikey scream Yes in the backround. " Im honored man. You didnt have to name one of your kids after me." Gerard tool the phone. "Its the least we could do AND I had no say in baby names. Well, We'll all see you two tomorrow. Bye."