Wedding 3

Frank

I was possibly the happiest person in the world right now. I had went and picked out my outfit for tomorrow and am sitting with my babies who are already walking. "Gerard. Look they're walking." Everything just feels right now. Like in a movie but its real. "I see. They're just as cute as you." Gee tapped my nose and I blushed. Tonights our bachelor party and I am excited for it but I dont know what its gonna be like. "First off, dont be a creepy dad. Second, do I get any details on the party?" I was standing by the counter now. He walked over and set me on the counter as close to him as possible. " The only detail you get is that you WILL be sleeping with me. " I shrunk back. Rememberin past boyfriends. "Hun, please dont. I - It makes me scared." He had a weird look on his face. " The sleeping with me or how I said it?" I hugged him tightly. "How you said it. I was reminded of before us. Before the wonderfulness. " I had tears in my eyes and Gerars just kissed me. It made everything all better. I forgot all the bad stuf. We pulled away from eachother when we heard little Mikey and little Frank trying to get our attention. "Daddy. Why am I named Frank?" I hopped off the counter and held my little boys hand as we walked to the living room. "GERARD RAY GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE!" I looked over and Gee was snickering. I let Frank and Gee sit in my lap. " So frank, You're named Frank Anthony Way because my names Frank. And we are gonna have your other daddys last name. Gerard, you're named Gerard Athur Way because Its daddys name. And I wanted to name you after your super cool. Super cute daddy. " I stuck my tongue out at Gee and so did my favorite kiddies. "Hey! You can't do that!" Frank and Gee ran away and started chasing Ray and Mikey. I jumped onto Gerard. " I can do whatever I want. " The kids walked back into the living room and acted as though they didnt see us. " Guys we're gonna drop you off at uncle Mikeys house. So go get ready please. " They all looked at their shoes and in about five minutes they had it figured out. "Sooo, Daddy what do we bring with us. Video games?" I laughed. "Nothing but yourself. Uncle Mikey has plenty of video games. " I went to go get my coat and it wasnt there. "Gerard. Wheres my coat. I dont think you'll fit in it?" Someone wrapped their arms around my waist and I turned around." Did Daddy tell you to surprise me?" Little Mikey nodded and I took my coat from him and put Gerards coat on him. "Got give Daddy a hug. " I followed Mikey closly behind and stood in the doorway looking all cool and shit. "Hey bud. Wheres Your short daddy?" I cleared my throat. "Looking for someone?" I walked over to Mikey and picked him up. "Yeah. I was looking for you. " Frankie walked into the kitchen and got Gerard to hold him. " I have my date right here sir. Im sorry but...." Mikey out his finger on my lips and made me stop talking. "I can take someone else. You go wit daddy. " I set him down and Gerard wouldnt set Frankie down. "Gerard will you go to the fancy house of fanciness wit me. Pwease. " He looked at Frankie them at me. "I have my date. Im sorry sir. " I walked into the living room and laid on the couch pretend crying. " Daddy I'll be your date to the fancy house. " I smiled and got pushed off the couch by little Gerard and Mikey. " Why thank you sir. This will be a night of most fanciness. " We both laughed and walked into the kitchen to show off our awesomeness. Gerard was turned twards the window. "Go away pwease. Daddy is planning a special surprise. So go. It needs to be a surprise. " I let go of Gees hand and walked over to the counter and sat on it. "Hey, babe." I got a smile from Gerard but I couldnt get a glimpse of what he was planning. "Geeeeeee. You two know too much. Now I have to escort you out daddy. Unless you want sucerity to do it. " I got up and My finger was grabbed by a small hand. "I'm moving. I'm moving. " I fell on my face when Frankie let go to show him how strong he is. " Did you get to see the erprise?" I laughed. "Nope. Did you?" He fiddled with his pockets and pulled a paper out. "Yeah. Here you go. " I heard Gerards heavy footsteps and pulled Gee away from the door into a secret hinding stop I learned about. "Guys its not funny. We need to leave for Mikeys place now and I need that paper. So the two of you can just show yourselves. Or I can find you. " I opened the paper and used a random flashlight that was lying around to see the paper. " Guys, if I find you I WILL carry you to the car and to Mikes front door. Gee you just wont have video games for a week. "Noooooooooooooooooo!" I took a quick glance and the paper. The surprise is a family trip to disney. " Frank. Please come outta there. For me. " I yet again stuck my tongue out. "Come and get me. " Gee had gotten out and went to hug his video games. " I wont fit. " I heard knocks on the door and all of a sudden me and our four kids were in the hiding spot. "Hello Mr. Way. I remember returning your brother a couple days or so ago. Im here for my pay. " I heard Gerard walk right past where we were. "Uh. I can get it after my wedding tomorrow. " I held my boys tightly and heard the door to our room open. " Gerard whats going on? Im scared and just want you to protect me. " He kissed me and grabbed some random shit and shut the door. " Here. This'll do right?" I heard him gettin slapped. "Next time you better be ready. " Our front door shut and Gerard rushed to get us out of the closet/ hiding space. "Daddy whats going on. Im scared. " I stood as close to My Gerard as I could. " It's okay guys. But if I put you in there just stay quiet. " We all managed to walk to the car without dieing.