Vampire accademy

Gerard

I HAD TO TURN MY BROTHER! Frank had pulled me back to our bed. " Babe. S'okay. You, me and a bed. Now what do we do.... Ah gerard " I tackled him and he landed on the bed luckily. I straddled him and he started laughing. "whats so funny ?" He sat up and calmed down. " Do you have a gun in your pocket Gerard?" Hmmm. " No why?" Frank smiled and looked down. "Just wondering. You're just excited then right?" FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK. " Frank hugged me and pulled me next to him. " You're right. Im so...." Frank had managed to get on top of me. " You werent thinking about Mikes were you?" I wasn't but I had this urge. As soon as Frank was on top of me I wanted him so badly." I wasn't. Now can we continue on with what you started dearest." Frank and his perfectness hopped off of me and laud next to me. " Nope. I just want you to suffer. Just wondering but do you have this like urge to fuck me?" I would sound like a creep if I told him. But he probably felt the same way. " Umm yeah. Why?, do you have a like urge to fuck me?" Frank blushed and looked down. " Well Yeah. I do. " I forgot all my problems and just stared at Frank. " So are you gonna finish what you started with me?" I snapped back to reality. " Do you want me to?" Frank cuddled up next to me. " Yeah I do. I can be your slut an everything!" He was too excited over........ Oh now I see why. " Fine you are my slut. "

AN~ These next few chapters maybe smutty