The news of the broken boy

Gerard

I walked down to my room with my princess when I felt a burning in my throat. " Hey I need to get some water. You stay here." I ran up the stairs and got water. It made it worse. I heard some kids in the street and the next thing I knew Frank was holding me in his arms crying. " F-frank. What happened?" He kept crying and just held me like a baby in his arms. " Y-you killed some teenagers. I saw you drinking their blood. Are you a...." I cut him off by kissing him. He kissed me back and started relaxing. " I think Im a vampire Frankie. Do you wanna be one too?" He looked in my eyes for a second. " Yes. I wanna be with you forever. Do what you need to." I got up from his lap and sat down. " Come here and sit with me. I think I know what I'm doing." He sat in my lap. I kissed his neck and he still just sat there. I bit down and heard him scream from the pain. " Ow! Is it done?" He turned around in my lap and kissed me. " Yes. Its done. There may be some more pain and if there is Im so very sorry if there is."

Frank

My neck still hurt and I started falling into a darkness. "GERARD. Where are you. I can't see." Gerard hugged me. " It's okay. Just sleep. It'll all be done in the morning." I fell asleep and was woken up by Gerard at 11. " Babe wake up." Hanna and Mikey were sitting in the room with us. " Im up. Whats....." Gerard cut me off by kissing me and I kissed him back. " Is everything all better?" I opened my eyes and I could see everything. My throat burns so much though. " Gerard I'm okay my throat burns though." Gerard pulled me closer to him and put his wrist in front on me. " Drink from here for now. We will hunt together later." I bit down on his wrist. I had forgotten about Hanna and mikey being in the room. " Um guys. Whats going on here?" Gosh. Long stories will be the death of me. " Long story short Me and Frank are vampires. I think i have to turn you now."

AN/ A sudden turn in the story. Ha. What will happen next? I sound like a tv host. If ur still reading my crappy story let me know.