Chapter Seventeen

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN:

HUNTER'S P.O.V:

What happened to her? That was the question running through all of our minds. After I brought her back home she fell asleep straight away on my bed, pulling me towards her, making us 'spoon'. I reluctantly forced myself to get up when she was sound, to tell my parents the event. 

"Mum, Dad?" I said through our mind link as I strolled down the staircase to the main floor.

"We are in the library, son," I occasionally visit there for a little peace and quiet. 

When I reached the library, I immediately saw Mum and Dad there, cuddling and talking to eachother. I walked over to them.

"Uh, Mum? Dad?"

"Yes?" My father could tell something was up, he crinkled his eyebrows, not sure as to what to expect for me to tell him.

"Um, I need to tell you what happened... just then."

"Go ahead, you can tell us anything," Dad motioned to a leather seat across from him.

"Okay," I took in a deep breath, "I had to take Anna home because she fainted... We got into sort of a fight, I ended up saying something I didn't mean to say-,"

"What did you say?!" Mother said instantly.

"Uh, I said...," I looked down regretfully, "What have I done to deserve this,"

Mum gasped a little, Dad shook his head in disapproval, "Continue, son."

I let out a little whimper and continued, "She told me to stop the car, so I did. She fell on the ground and started shoving fingers down her throat to make herself puke," I ran my fingers through my hair and gritted my teeth.

"Honey, that's....," she paused.

"Horrible," Dad finished. We left ourselves in silence for five minutes or so, taking in the event.

"What was the cause of this? Surely something must have lead up to it?" Mum asked.

"Uh," I thought back to what happened at school, "There was a new guy... called," snapping my fingers, I tried to recall his name, "Jerryho? Jerrahich...? Jericho!" 

"Go on," Dad implied.

"She was talking with Sandy and Jericho was there, she fainted and then I was called to the nurse for her. I asked her what he did to her and got angry, she refused to tell me... so yeah that's what happened," I sighed loudly. 

"Hunter, I really don't know. I'll talk to her parents later, go take care of her for now."

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Hi guys! I'm really sorry for the long wait, but as you've probably noticed, I have been slacking.  A lot of things have been going on and i really didn't realise writing a book would be this time consuming. I'm honestly just trying to spend time for myself as it is the holidays, sorry, but it's what we all do! I want to get this story finished, but I am just so uninspired and Melanie isn't really here to help me anymore (I don't know what is going on :S), so it's just one person (me) trying to finish a book that will require lots of writing.  

So yeah, that's my excuse. Not sure when the next chapter will be, but don't worry, there will be more!