Chapter Five

CHAPTER FIVE:

ANNA'S P.O.V:

Suddenly, Hunter's lips came down onto mine roughly as he leaned his face to his right and I leaned mine left. My smooth lips met his soft ones while he shifted his legs to either side of mine which placed him over my body. He used one arm to keep himself from falling on top of me again. I felt a hand on the side of my cheek, he was gently stroking it with his thumb and palm. I took no notice of my surroundings or where I was, focusing only on the kiss as it grew deeper. It felt like the meeting of our souls. 

Hunter grew tired of meeting my lips and became more passionate when he bit hard on my lip with his sharp canine teeth, hard enough to draw a small amount of blood. I gasped and my body flinched because of the pleasurable pain. My mouth opened wide, he took advantage of this and hungrily shoved his tongue in my mouth, I struggled to hold in a moan, failing when I let out a loud sound that indicated I was practically in heaven. Hunter responded by letting out a husky mixture of a low growl and a purr. Hunter's moist tongue danced around and on top of mine as he desperately tried to get as close as he could.

Our mouths parted after our steamy makeout session for a break to breathe. After a few minutes of us panting and gazing into each other's eyes, I quickly attacked him and pinned him down on the floor, only being successful because of my unexpected movement. My lips flew to his neck while I greedily licked and kissed every spot. He moaned under my stance, although, after less than half a minute, he rolled us over. He towered over me and created a shadow. 

"Nuh-uh, Anna. I want to pleasure you," and with that, Hunter maneuvered his head down to my neck.

Before I could say anything, he forced me to lose track of my thoughts when I heard him inhaling the scent of my neck. His primality brought out a different side of me, I was so turned on. He immediately gripped the bottom of my blouse and instead of unbuttoning, he decided to hastily rip the material apart, leaving only my flimsy undershirt. 

"Hunter! That was expensive!" I scorched him while raising my arm to cheekily slap his head. 

His arm firmly held onto my wrist and forced it down by my side. I felt so turned on and enjoyed letting him be in charge. 

"Anna, I can buy you something else in return, as my mate, you should expect nothing less than the world," he replied while smirking at me. I blushed at his honesty, it made me feel like the most important person in the world. I scolded myself for not telling him sooner that we were mates. 

 Without a second thought, he also easily made a rip down the front of my singlet, giving a full view of my lacy red bra. 

"No, you wouldn't," I told him while giving him a cheeky glare straight into his eyes.

Hunter sent a smirk my way. Sure enough, he ripped the front of my bra clean open.

"As I said, I can buy you anything you want," he flashed his nearly blinding white teeth at me in a grin.

My bra flopped to the sides of my torso to reveal my fleshy pale, juicy breasts. My initial instinct was to hurriedly cover them and push Hunter off of me to remain my innocence, but instead, he picked up on my thoughts and lowered himself down onto my body, keeping roughly an inch or so between us. 

Hunter looked deeply into my eyes and firmly stated, "You don't need to hide from us," the 'us' was referring to his wolf.

And with that, he rested his wet and warm mouth over my tender nipple and delicately sucked on it.

He used his thumb and index finger to tweak and twist the other nipple, I writhed in pleasure.

"Hunter," I moaned softly while closing my eyes and relaxing into the pleasure he delivered, not noticing that my legs had automatically folded back to my thighs and spread themselves farther apart, lightly grinding onto his lower abdomen.  

I felt his mouth vibrate while he chuckled at my reaction, I joined in with laughter and started to run my fingers through his silky black hair.

Hunter pulled his mouth off my breast and kissed his way to my neck, sucking on it to discolour my skin. I was in ecstasy.

"Oh!" 

Once again, I heard a deep smooth voice give a throaty chortle.

"Stop laughing at me, Hunter!"

"I can't help it, Anna,"

His arms gripped around my waist, picking me up as if my weight was a mere feather. I folded my legs around his hips. I managed to get a good feel of his nicely toned butt with my legs. His crotch rubbed against mine, indicating that he was clearly turned on. He strolled to one of the couches, not caring which at the moment, and laid me on my back with my legs still around him. We started kissing passionately, tongues dancing and intertwining, creating soft moans and the noise of a wet kiss from both of us.

Things became more serious when he raised his head and gently caressed my hair. He looked at my eyes deeply. 

"I've been waiting for you for so long," he told me while gently kissing me on the lips, "I thought I was never going to meet you. Did you know this whole time?" 

I could feel tears burning at the back of my eyes. I brushed a black lock of hair from his forehead and looked at him with a small smile.

"I wanted you to find me, I didn't think I was worthy of you," it was the honest truth. 

"Anna, you're my mate. How could I not love you?" he wiped a tear away from the corner of my eye, I could see his eyes beginning to water. 

"Come on, we want to play Twister!" an unexpected rapid knock was loud on the door of the room.

A growl erupted from Hunter as a response. I quickly wrapped a blanket around me before Hunter picked me up and gave me a quick peck. He walked towards the door and opened it roughly. Ignoring the people and children outside the door, he raced up the stairs to his bedroom wing with me still held in his arms.