Chapter Six

Chapter Six:

Hunter's P.O.V: 

I carried her smooth and silky body, and raced up the stairs, not caring about the number of people gathered around the door. I need to take my mate now. I gazed deeply into her eyes while running to my room, having already memorized all the twists and turns in the large house after living in the residence since moving here at a young age when my father was still Alpha. 

Anna leaned down and began to teasingly kiss my neck, my moan was enough for her to continue, this time, she was lightly nibbling the skin and holding the skin between her lips.

"Anna, baby, stop before I take you right here on the floor," Anna laughed but continued.

She thought I was joking? 

I laid my mate on the ground and ripped her skirt and panties off without a struggle. Anna gave a little shriek of excitement. Oh, how my mate turns me on. I latched my mouth onto hers and once again caught her by surprise when I felt around her pussy.

Anna's P.O.V:

I started breathing heavy when I felt his finger lingering around my pussy. He toyed around for a few minutes before inching his finger inside of me. I writhed into him and let out a moan from the pleasure. 

"Mm," I wailed about with my eyes closed.

"You like that, Anna?" 

"Mhm!" My response was short because of the immense amount of pleasure, I wasn't able to say much.

Hunter's finger repeatedly came in and out, he then added another two so that three fingers in total were inside of me.

An unknown language was being spoken through my mouth.

"Hello? Anyone up here?" A voice echoed down the floor that we were on.

Hunter immediately turned to me, so fast that I thought he got whiplash. I probably looked like a deer in headlights. He examined me and placed a finger to his lips, signalling for me to hush. We heard footsteps coming our way. I was experiencing so many emotions, pleasure, shock, love. I just sat with my mouth wide open. Hunter seemed as if he had devised a plan. He motioned for me to follow him as he was slowly crawling backwards. I looked down the corridor and crept forwards, bringing my skirt, underwear, and blanket along with me. 

I let out a giggle when we hid behind a beige wall which held an aerial photo of the pack from a few years ago. My mate held a hand over my mouth. He grinned at me while trying to hold in his own laugh until he looked down onto my bare body. His grin was replaced with a devious smirk, I shooed his hand away from my mouth and covered myself with the blanket.

Footsteps were coming closer, Hunter saw my distress and took his shirt off. He reached above me to slip his large shirt on my petite body and pulled it over my head. Hunter's natural scent, mixed in with what smelt like his cologne, a masculine mix of sandalwood and coffee hit me hard when the warmth of the clothing hit my skin. 

I had started leaning towards his now bare neck, unaware of my actions, inhaling deeply when my nose was just about to reach Hunter's flesh. 

"What are you doing?" Hunter whispered and chuckled at me in confusion.

My hands seemed to take control of themselves. I ran my hands down his v-line which met the waistband of his pants.

"Anna, you're killing me," he gave a sexy moan and looked at me with complete lust.

My fingers hooked over the band as I pulled him towards me. I bit my lip and looked at his eyes, he seemed to be under the same spell I was. I inhaled his sweet scent once again, and the pure lust from his masculinity drove me to pull his jeans down just an inch which revealed his grey boxer briefs, but Hunter stopped me before I could get any further.

"Anna, let me sort this out first, go to my bedroom once I leave," He whispered, taking his index finger and tracing the bottom curve under my right breast, and I emitted a short gasp. He got on his feet and pulled up his pants before turning the corner, just catching the person walking towards us. I didn't really care who it was, I was too busy biting the inside of my cheek to keep myself from making any noise.

Hunter's P.O.V:

My heart was racing, I was trying so hard not to show it. As I walked down the hallway and turned the corner, my cousin was there.

"Hunter, can you set up a movie for us? I don't know how to work the TV," the little girl beamed up at me. I smiled at her and tried to not seem like I was slightly annoyed at the interruption. 

"What about the other adults?" 

"We can't find them," she replied.

Of course, the whole point of game night for them is to get rid of the kids so they can get a night to themselves.

I walked downstairs, set up Finding Nemo and showed them how to do it themselves so I wouldn't be bothered again. After being roped in to make them popcorn as well, I was finally able to go back upstairs back to my mate. She'd moved into my bedroom, and was laying on my bed with her eyes closed and a blanket wrapped around her. She was such a beautiful sight with her long brunette hair, thick black eyelashes, and full pink lips. I couldn't believe how lucky I was. I got on my knees beside the bed and ran my fingers through her hair. Her eyes fluttered open slowly.

"Hunter," she whispered huskily. 

"Yes, Anna?"

"I love you," she gazed deeply into my eyes. I looked back into her beautiful crystal ones. 

"I love you too," I smiled and gave her a meaningful kiss.

For the first time ever, I understood what people meant when they said your mate will fill the hole in your heart you never knew existed. We barely knew each other, but I already knew I'd risk my life for this girl. I just couldn't imagine my life without her. And by judging the way she looks at me, I'm pretty sure she felt the same.