Chapter Eleven

Author's Note:

Sorry about the long wait! I have been caught up with school because our P.E teacher is making us do cross country, which physically and mentally drains me, and i have had a BUNCH of tests! ): And also, Melanie is/was grounded from the internet..... Well she said she was for a few weeks, idk what is happening with her now D:

And again, sorry for the short chapter... I suppose it is more of a filler and something to keep you from unfanning (you better fire-trucking stay fanned or i will personally come to your house while you are sleeping and suffocate you....)

just kidding :~)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER ELEVEN:

ANNA'S P.O.V:

A blinding light shone in my eye through the window, causing me to squint and quickly slam my face into the soft cushioning of the pillow that smelt like Hunter's mouth watering scent.... I would lick it, but why bother when I can lick the source? Hehe.

I winced when my body ached of pain from the bruises that I had rolled onto.

"Shit," I spat.

After two minutes of attempting to breathe with my head plunged into the pillow, I lifted my head towards the clock he had on top of his bedside table. 

"1:41 pm," I let out a little shriek, "Noooooo! My weekend! It's just about gone! The last weekend of the school holidays!" I covered my head into the pillow and screamed.

"FUCK MY LIFE!!!!" I dramatically sobbed a little until I realized how weird I was.

"Ugh," I crawled across to the other side of the bed, ignoring the slight pain, swung my legs over the edge and hopped off towards the door.

I opened the door and slowly went down the stairs, limping on my right leg so I tried to avoid placing any pressure of any sort onto it. When I reached the bottom (which honestly felt like eternity), I saw all the guys (and a few of their mates) gathered around the now clean island bench, chatting loudly.

They all went quite and suddenly looked at me. They smirked and then cheered loudly.

"Uhh...?" I tilted my head downwards and wrapped my arms around my torso awkwardly.

"Thanks... I guess?" I mumbled to them.

"That was awesome! You made my life complete! I have always wanted to see a cat fight!" A random guy exploded with happiness and hugged me tightly.