Chapter Sixteen

A/N:
Other than being fed up of writing due to english assignments and essays, I honestly have no excuse but i am ready to get this story MOVING ALONG! I have so many more ideas for other stories and I am really interested in one of them specifically, so look out for that once this story is finished! Not sure yet but I think it will just be a human story because i feel like the plot is too complicated to have werewolves added into the mix, but i think you guys will really like it! :~)

Also, I'd just like to say, thanks so much for all the fanning! We are five away from six hundred and we are currently over halfway to 100 thousand reads!!!!! YEY! 

Enjoy the read~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER SIXTEEN:

ANNA'S P.O.V:

I can't believe it. Jericho was there, right? It wasn't a dream? I woke up in a bed two hours ago in school, aparrently I had fainted and blacked out, I woke up to Hunter beside my bed with a concerned expression on his face, it was obvious he was stressed.

TWO HOURS BEFORE:

"Babe, baby? Are you okay?" 

My body slowly reacted to the light shining through the window and woke up. I winced and held my hand up to block the light coming through.

"Ugh.... the light is blinding," Hunter cringed and quickly closed the old looking curtains to shield the sunlight.

"What happened Anna?" he grazed his hand softly against my cheek, leaning over the bed.

I got lost in the sea of his eyes but then thought back to what had happened, I sharply tore my eyes away from his to the wall. 

"Nothing," my mouth clenched tightly to form a straight line, Hunter tucked his hand under my chin and forced me to face him. His eyebrows furrowed together in confusion.

"Tell me," I bit my lip and immediately thought of a lie to make up.

"I um, ran into the wall and... fell over some boo-," luckily the school nurse came in with a file in her hand.

"Hello," she looked down to the file paper to read my name, "Avalie... and Alpha Hunter," she nodded politely at him, he gave her a brief smile, he gave me another stare of confusion and almost... betrayal. 

What did I do? 

'Well, other than lying miserably, she said your real name dumbass!'

Wait, what? 

'She said hello Avalie and Alpha Hunter!'

Oh shit. 

"Your friend Sandy and Jer-," she checked her file again to see if the name was correct, "Yes, Jericho said that you strangely collapsed in front of them, so they brought you here," my face went pale at the mention of Jericho, Hunter noticed this, "Your body was most likely lacking rest and had to shut down, Jericho mentioned that you might have insomnia," 

Hunter once again gazed at me with a strange expression, I am in deep shit.

"I have called your mother, we decided that it would be best for your mate to drive you home, get plenty of rest," she smiled at us and then left the room.